Amelie & Lucas (Part 1)

Glad to hear the Lucas is well All the best to you guys :hugs: U got to do what best for u and lucas going to miss u Amelie :heart: I will always think about you guys and prayers for u guys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray: Take care and be safe :pray: Come back when u guys are ready Merry Christmas and happy new year

5 Likes

That’s probably the best thing you can do Amelie for your own sanity, being among your family at this difficult time :heart: I’ll miss you when your gone but happy knowing you’re safe.

Until you come back to us have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, hopefully this crazy situation can come to an end soon :hugs: :hugs:

5 Likes

All the best to both of you and stay safe :ukraine: :heartbeat:

Слава Україні

Yellow And Blue Flag GIF by Anastasia Stefanovska

9 Likes

All the best to you and Lucas. Stay save

7 Likes

all the best to both of you and your familys and a merry christmas and a happy new year so keep safe and we will seee you when its safe and all the conflict is over. :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

4 Likes

Бережіть себе та своїх рідних! Віримо в Перемогу!

5 Likes

hope to see you back in good health!

Both of you!

:kissing_heart:

4 Likes

We love you, Amelie and Lucas. Stay safe and we’ll be looking forward to your return.

5 Likes

Пані Амелію теж з свят вечером і Різдвом Христовим! Бережіть себе і не ігноруйте повітряних тревог.

4 Likes

Bye Amelie, bye Lucas, today as never before should be a day of peace. PEACE, this simple word whose value and importance we unfortunately underestimate, of which you have been deprived from one day to the next, and like you thousands and thousands of people, f___ed to live in terrible and unimaginable conditions and all for the dirty interest of a few. I wish you all to be able to find that serenity, that happiness that they took away from you as well as from so many people, c___dren, young and old. A very strong hug and a big and sincere wish for GOOD LUCK. Happy Christmas

5 Likes

You will certainly be missed, but your safety is #1! I wish you both nothing but the best, a safe return of Lucas, and as happy of a Christmas as you can have. As your prayer beads on your bed show, we will keep Lucas, you and your fellow citizens in our prayers. :frowning_face: :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Дякую велике!!

3 Likes

Ох дякую мій друже, дуже приємно, пане

4 Likes

Amelie no. No nos dejes. Ven a españa. Bueno ya fuera de broma sabeis donde me teneis Slava Ucrania

Amelie i can say no more than the people above me on this thread. You ar both important to us. You stand not only for fun and romance on this project, but also represent the strength of the Ukrainian people. Have a safe time at New Year and at Christmas and let us hope we will see you back here in the good times once again Stay safe Slava Ucrania !!

4 Likes

Hi Lukas I know that this request is coming way too late but as we lost the opportunity to continue to follow this great Realm, that means that we will no longer have opportunities to see again this beauty. Any chance you share with us this particular shower moment? I was waiting for her to comeback since month but it is not an option anymore… :frowning: Many thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Alternatively, you can watch and download this shower scene in the archive…

thanks but i was just searching for Kimi videos :wink:

3 Likes

Amelie por favor mandame un beso

Hi @Amelie_Lucas just want to check in hopefully everything is going good for you guys hope Lucas and you are safe and sound :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: :heart:

8 Likes