4 Likes

4 Likes

Amelie & Lucas are always the best thy are so cool and classy

2 Likes

Amelie sei bellissima un BACIO!

1 Like

:heart: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s not nice eating your meal in front of Chiki with a yellow bird on the plate :thinking: no wonder Chiki is at the back of the cage :rofl: :rofl: :hatched_chick:

1 Like

Well at least she wasn’t eating Chiki! :laughing:

I think that would be far worse all around…especially for Chiki!

2 Likes

Of course but can you imagine what’s going through Chiki’s mind at the moment :fearful:

I would say Chiki would be safe enough, I don’t think Amelie would harm a fly :smiley:

1 Like

Nice to see you smile @Amelie_Lucas

:heart: :heart_eyes: :heart:

4 Likes

Poor Amelie must be getting fed up with the blackouts.

1 Like

She’s not the only one…people all over my country too

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking @Amelie_Lucas Any update on Lucas? How is he doing? How are u doing and holding up? Praying for u guys :pray:

2 Likes

hello all dear friends. I have sad news… … we decided to leave the voyer for a while … we will be back soon … You ask why? because I just stay alone and we decided that I should go to my family while Lucas is not with me … it’s safer for me … but we don’t say goodbye forever, because we plan to return at better times … if someone doesn’t want to lose me - message me on instagram -lil_ami_uu

What about Lucas. He is alive and well, but in constant danger, every day, every hour they are under attack, but he is full of spirit to help people and liberate territories, thank you for worrying about him and asking how he is

Hug you all guys, Your Amelie and Lucas

35 Likes

All the best to you and Lucas, dear Amelie… :heart: :heart: :heart:

I’m sure that you two will come back here sometime and then everything will be fine.

I’m thinking of you. Take care of yourselves!!! :pray: :pray: :hugs: :hugs: :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you sincerely, for your message. Of course you must do what feels right for you and your safety. I wish both you and your lovely man, Lucas, as much safety and success in your life as possible. Please take care, as much as you are able. Respect and very best wishes to you both.

7 Likes

Such great news to hear that Lucas is Safe.

About your decision, it is sad indeed, but in such times, every single one of people watching you must understand the situation you are in… :cry: :cry:

All the best for both of you and your families :heart: :heart: :heart:

Take care of yourself and

SLAVA UKRAINI :ukraine: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Geroyam Slava!!

6 Likes

I am sorry to hear this @Amelie_Lucas but I just wish for your safety and for you and Lucas to be back together and living in peace and joy. I hope we will see you again when this wretched unjust war is over and you can be together with Lucas as you wish to be. May you have a good Christmas and may the New Year bring about what you both most desire. :hearts: :hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you guys​:sob::sob::sob:

11 Likes

I wish you too Happy Merry Christmas Be happy and enjoy your life

14 Likes