Amelie & Lucas (Part 1)

in a few words the free cams let you enter the participant’s life and the bonus is to see what he does in his bed so all the cams win either one common or the other cams subscriptions

they have the option to close the cameras only for subscribers, the last time they implemented it, it didn’t go well, that’s why the shares disappeared in a record time of 2 days

1 Like

Why should freeloaders be entitled to the the best views for gods sake.
If that is what you want then it’s simple really, you pay for the pleasure of having the best views.
Free cams are only meant to give anyone not subscribing a basic view.
Like they say you get what you pay for or in this case, you don’t get what you don’t pay for, simple really.
Get real guys, no free lunch here.

4 Likes

I see we are having the same old debate about where the free cams should be, IMO in here it is a silly debate because you can still see the living room & sofa from cam 1 which is free. Is it a great view, em no but it is enough to get a flavour of what is on offer so that you can then pay for the better view.

1 Like

Isn’t that what i just said duhhhhh :roll_eyes:

Em nope, you were generalising whilst I was specific to this place. :nerd_face: :crazy_face:

Purely a technical point you tosser :rofl:

To me I love the free cams on the all of Apts cause I don’t have money to subscribe right now but U don’t see me complaining about what I can’t see that’s why I rely on the forum to keep me updated about what’s going on I can’t stand freeloaders complaining what they can’t see get over it

1 Like

Well said young man :laughing:

The same RLC that have/had a bunch of apartments without a single free cam?? :joy:

1 Like

it doesn’t work like that here, this issue RLC is now the widow’s platform and they put the knife in your mouth for the money you pay or you don’t see anything many people have come here, stop with what they did

RLC he is already dead

1 Like

Perhaps you don’t read the stats for the voyeur sites which are posted on Camcaps and linked to on here

VHTV is decreasing in page views and RLC is increasing

RLC is far from dead

1 Like

Of course it’s not a place for FREELOADERS

1 Like

Well this happens each summer. Because VHTV is known to become quite boring in summer months…

then what are you here for if you don’t like how vhtv works

Its none of your business

1 Like

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

RLC is coming alive again. lots of gorgeous babes .and of course, Holly :heart_eyes:

they were boring in the winter & spring as well this year :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: