Amelie & Lucas (Part 1)

On my NVR my cameras IP addresses and mac addresses are bound. So if I move a camera from one port to another it sees that camera as a different one. For example if I move my rear cam to the front and vice versa it then names them as front at the rear and rear at the front. It is so easy to confuse an nvr without changing certain settings before reassigning them in the nvr’s settings first. Hikvision is the only manufacturer without smart learning software and it sucks.

1 Like

Guess that explains why they are so used at VH

1 Like

Glad to here u guys are back and I’m glad to hear that u got to visit ur dad and did some traveling :hugs::heart: Are both of ur guys parents doing okay?

2 Likes

We don’t want to see your rear view camera :see_no_evil: :rofl:

I know. I read the manuals from their systems. And I really did not want to work with that :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :stuck_out_tongue:

Good 'cos I wasn’t going to show ya :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

In the NVR settings it looks so easy to add a new cam, but plug and play as they call it is absolutely not what we would call it, and is convoluted and often fails to add the new cam. I have been working with Hikvision fo a few years now and have learnt to live with it and the quirks.

1 Like

when is Pixy coming?

Amelia replace the bedroom plug with your kitchen plug it will be fixed :joy:

1 Like

Well Amelie, maybe you and Olivia, well, who knows, one day, maybe…hmmm :rofl:

5 Likes

I see them making love together

2 Likes

I have all sorts of visions as well :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

3 Likes

Unfortunately it is evident that Olivia does not lend herself to doing anything beyond the massage with Amelie. :pensive:

Even Tania gave more play, Olivia is clear that except with her boyfriend she will do absolutely nothing.

Was thinking the same thing :+1:

comon sweety put your sweet hand inside and play with here a littl and makee her feel happy mwahhhhh

1 Like

It’s true, with Tanya you had to swallow the Harry Potter movie but you had the feeling that something could happen, and in fact it did, but with Olivia you already know that unless her little friend shows up at the door, absolutely nothing is going to happen. Yes, the girl is very pretty.

1 Like

4 Likes

Well but at least, she reaaaally enjoys it with her BF, and is not shy when showing her perfect body.

1 Like