Amelie & Lucas (Part 1)

they made good bucks today.

Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak

Well certainly seems like it, all or nothing eh.

Amelie is the boss she can decide

Tanya wait for Amelie to let Lucas fuck her

They can change the name of the apartment now; Amelie Lucas and Tanya.

Well that was a great threesome - long, tender and erotic with all the signs of continuing shyness and hesitancy despite the progress made. It will be interesting to see how their sexual relationship develops and I hope for many more episodes! Well done L,A and the delectable T!

I told you this day will be hotter

2 Likes

well… that was it for today… they made progress… hope she wil be back soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Seems there is rd 2

2 Likes

Completely agree altho would have liked to have seen Amelie go down on Tanya for a little longer instead of seemingly being pulled away by Lucas but that’s just me being picky, it was a great enjoyable session

if so, i watch it tomorrow… need to get some s___p before a busy week starts…

2 Likes

I think it’s safe to say there won’t be

Definitely a fan of this view

2 Likes

If that is so then Lucas is a pussy. Because they wanted this and now he needs permission to fuck Tanya. :man_facepalming:

Anyone notice that Tanya is still awake, playing with herself, pinching her nipples.

2 Likes

Well last night was fun, can’t wait for some more. There is a reason why this place is in my favourire list. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Once Tanya moves in and the apartment name changes then Lucas fucks both of them 3 days straight; I will donate 5000 coins and extend my subscription for 1 year. I promise!!!

You do realise that Amelie & Lucas are a couple, Tanya is merely entertainment.