Amelie & Lucas (Part 1)

There is nothing wrong to have both of them and be triples. It remains me the Sasha and Tasha’s place many years ago on RLC. The guy moved in with his girlfriend then another girl join them; he fuck them every night. He was a legend. I am sure there are people here who will remember that and honour that dude.

A&L wants Tanya to live with them. So if thats going to happen the name will chance. :thinking:

It could happen, my money is probably not. She is getting views and OH boy there is no doubt about that. L & A will move on to something else to provide us with entertainment.

Not so long ago, you would never see Tanya on the couch wearing just undies. She would either be wearing a pair of shorts or trousers. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

She has a lovely ass. :heart_eyes:

They should do a morning threesome now :sweat_smile:

Oh we can dream :heart_eyes:

And if they do it in day time we can actually SEE :grin:

I have a feeling Lucas is starting to feel randy and we could see some, well you know what :blush:

You got what you wanted. The only sad part is that Tanya didnt get off.

Tanya gets up too early :sweat_smile: she needs to go back to bed lol

I would be happy if she went and took a shower, but that’s just me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

yeah, that’s another good idea. :grin:

Very funny moments .she couldn’t find her panties. Amelie found them for her :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I could have told her where they were, I saw her put them away. :rofl:

Funny thing is she was trying so hard to not let them see her naked butt :grin: she must have forgotten about what happened last night :rofl:

She did go to the bathroom naked at one stage, pity none of the lights were on.

yeah, I noticed that. unfortunately it was in the dark.

Absolutely. You couldn’t wait for her to take them off :slight_smile: Not fooling me @marcie59 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Actually it was Lucas who took them off and dropped them on the floor, around midnight on the timeline :rofl: