Amelie & Lucas (Part 1)

yes but that she doesn’t have even when Lucas is around, amelie has almost no affection and special care towards Tanya, her approach towards Tanya is cold and professional. But it happens when Lucas is around, and because that is, because of money. this whole circus is set up just going back to money

1 Like

but what is most evident of all is that all it takes is Lucas to leave and Amelie wants everything to happen in the best possible way. ie the problem is not with Tanya.

I totally agree that Lucas and Amelie are professionals who live from this and with little they are achieving a lot, there will come a time when we will get tired of always seeing the same thing but they play with the advantage of … and if it happens today?

half time in betis match ,must of missed the shagging as they are dressed again! bloody football

The problem is that he does not have a clear sexual desire for Tanya, if he did he would go after her, with Lucas or without him.

yes, it can happen at any time, including today, which is why I, instead of accompanying them, prefer to stay here pestering them until eventually they get tired of this setup and decide to do something real.

They will endure as long as they can, they know that as soon as the expectation happens it will decrease, perhaps there would be only the expectation to see the two girls alone without Lucas bothering.

Either that or he’s one of the best actors in the world and nobody knows, because I in his place with that beautiful ass of Tanya would already have jumped on her and trying to suck it all off. so it’s one thing or another

I think this novel has no less than 78 chapters and if I’m not mistaken we are in 8 or 9. hahahahaha

Totally agree with Tanya’s ass, I sometimes think that they have no blood, I would be unable to hold on. :grimacing:

We are so miserable that they will start to fuck the day the big blackout arrives :grin:

Any doctor on the forum to persuade Lucas that you can’t have a threesome with a fresh tattoo?

It’s but I gave up following them live, at least the miserable point of my audience they don’t have. now only in replay and if something happens. As I said, I prefer to stay here a thousand times, because here I have fun, especially when someone emotionally involved with the couple appears. here I laugh a lot

I, as I told you, emotionally involved, I’m only with Tanya’s ass :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

well then i would be if i really had a chance to fuck her from behind. Live I’m following Henry’s kingdom where everything is plotted, but there they fuck for real.

Lol, if Lucas was Henry Tanya he wouldn’t be alive anymore :rofl:

ej… she’s back already? Hope they skip the movie… have to get up early…

1 Like

You suckers ain’t still watching them are you??? :rofl:

Me of course

1 Like

I took a look at them here on the small screen as I follow Henry’s kingdom every 20 minutes and absolutely nothing has changed, it feels like the screen has been frozen for over an hour. it’s very stretching