Amelie, Oscar & Pearl

Does that go through her managers, Alex and Lina, before she gets any of it? I know that’s been a concern in the past.

That’s why I said about various cuts being taken off, at the start of the war VHTV did this but I don’t know if they paid directly or through the managers. Even if it did go through Alex & Lina, VH could confirm with Amelie to make sure that she gets the full amount.

2 Likes

We received updated PayPal account which can be used to receive donations.

Please find it in the updated post

7 Likes

cuti.blondiee@gmail.com

A confirmed/updated PayPal account, new or old, is not the real issue. Under the circumstances, people want to know if money added to this PayPal account, will then be deposited into a bank account that Amelie has full, unrestricted access to. That is the question that has not, as yet, been answered outright. Please read this post for a more thorough explanation.

Amelie’s access to funds.

Es una cuenta verificada y Amelie tiene acceso. 100% autentico

1 Like

Obviously the updated account belongs to Amelie and she has full access to it.

3 Likes

cuti.blondiee@gmail.com

I think it’s safe to assume that we’re given this updated PayPal exactly because this new account is connected to a bank account that Amelie has unrestricted access to. Good enough for me. It would be nice though if @VHTV_James could confirm this once more to erase any lingering doubts. In these matters it is prudent to make things abundantly clear.

3 Likes

Mas? Si ya lo ha puesto que mas quieres un notario?

cuti.blondiee@gmail.com

I have already made my donation, as I said, this information was good enough for me. I just thought that maybe for some people it has not yet been made clear enough that this PayPal is connected to a bank account accessible by Amelie. It doesn’t hurt for VHTV to reiterate and confirm this once more, to make things abundantly clear.

And, everybody, I can tell you I feel much better now after making my donation. Gough up, guys. Now it’s time to put your money where your mouth is. :money_mouth_face:

5 Likes

Thanks to Algeciras for their mediation in these difficult times for Amelie :hugs:

5 Likes

Hello, dear friends, this is Amelie. The last two weeks have been very difficult in my life and Lucas’s life. I want you to know that he fought for his life to the end, a true warrior, which he was during his life and remains in our hearts. He had 15 cardiac arrests, and despite this he fought every day, every minute and second. I’m very proud of him. He is a very strong-willed person. Unfortunately, he left us, from me. And this is a great loss. Now I’m trying to be strong and live for him. He did everything for my happiness, protected me, and even now I feel his presence. The last thing he wanted was for me to cry and grieve behind him. While this is difficult for me, he was part of my soul and part of my soul went with him. But he is always in my heart. In your hearts. It brings me to tears to hear your words of support and that you are also deeply experiencing this pain of loss. He was a very bright, kind, sincere person. He defended his homeland to the end. Unfortunately, fate is an unpredictable thing and takes away very worthy people. Now he will be a guardian angel.

93 Likes

my current PayPal account cuti.blondiee@gmail.com is available to me, don’t worry, dear friends. I will be grateful to everyone for their support and I know that Lucas is also grateful that I am not alone and there is someone to support me. I am crying because I feel so much support from you​:people_hugging::pensive:

55 Likes

Sending u strength love prayers always :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Lucas’s love and care for you Amelie was always apparent - there for us all to see. And when he bravely went to war he left it with you for life, your guardian angel. Bless you and all who suffer in Ukraine.

8 Likes

On paypal, when I put in Amelie’s address, I get ‘not known’. I think I am missing something or using the wrong method. Can anyone enlighten me how you make the transfer. Thanks.

2 Likes

Hello Amelie. Thank you for writing to us. My thoughts are with you at this time.

10 Likes

cc AMELIE je suis solidaire avec toi dans ton deuil jai connu ca il y as 3 ans trés dur de sans remetre de perde l’autre moitié tant aimé ont est tous la pour te soutenir comme on peut a bientôt …

4 Likes