Amelie, Oscar & Pearl

Sorry, I can only show you a partial screenshot here to not reveal any private information, and only of the German interface. But the process is pretty straightforward.

Go to Paypal, log in (maybe you’ll get a text to your phone or some other variant of 2 factor authentification), go to “send money”, enter that e-mail address into the search bar. Make sure you spell it exactly “cuti.blondiee@gmail.com”, it’s not how you would normally spell “cute blondie”. You may have to click on the account that would appear below. From there you should get to the transfer page. Hope this helps.

4 Likes

Amelie solo te puedo decir mucha fuerza

3 Likes

Many thanks @Julio137347. I think that is what I did but perhaps I made a mistake - will have another go!

5 Likes

All done and worked easily - not sure what I did before but many thanks for your help.

5 Likes

Thank you Amelie for confirmation of your paypal connection. I sent some donation :black_heart:

3 Likes

I’m very sorry, I don’t know what to say. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

4 Likes

I would also like to thank you “Amelie” for your message to us all.
Lucas will always be in your heart and in the hearts of his mates, friends and family. But Lucas will also always have a place in our hearts. And not only as a wonderful person, but also as a hero of his country.
Now he will protect you from a higher place. :hugs: :sparkling_heart:
I continue to hope that our words will help you to get through this difficult time. And that at some point the dark clouds will gradually lift and the sun will shine for you again. :sun_with_face:

26 Likes

I’m sorry for another post but I have no one else to talk about this so I make this forum my psychologist. Even when these people (Amelie and Lucas) aren’t my friends, they don’t know me and I’m just a creep watching them naked on the internet it is still deep inside of me. It totally ruined my weekend and I had to think about it even when I didn’t want to. I went out, went to gym. But all these activities that give me good feelings didn’t this time. There is still Amelie from 2022 in front of my eyes kissing Lucas in the middle of the night and smiling at him with so much love in her eyes. Like I said I don’t know them personaly and they don’t know me but she looks like such a good person. Like an angel and so he did. I just can’t understand why these things have to happen to these good people. It is just not fair. Yes it’s just very little part of the world and very small part of the tragedies but it’s something that I witnessed with my eyes and it hurts AF. I wish Amelie to be strong and stay as much as possible the same person who she was before and even stronger.

23 Likes

No need to be sorry, you are not alone in this pain. There are quite a few of us gathered here who feel this loss. Not only the loss of Lucas, but also the suffering that Amelie is experiencing at these moments.

I mentioned in one of my previous posts, there is nothing wrong with talking about feelings in such a loss, better than holding it in. That way you realize that you are not alone in this.

11 Likes

I also have a proposal. When Amelie decide to leave the project ( if she hasnt already decide to leave) VH wont give their realm number to another participant so it will be Lucas and Amelie realm forever

13 Likes

I think it’s quite odd. There are various halls of fame, and while it may not significantly impact anyone’s life, it could be important to someone. I don’t think that’s wrong. As for Amelie, if she decides to take the next step in this project, it could be an interesting challenge, which I certainly don’t envy her.

Para mi VHTV nunca será lo mismo

17 Likes

Fuerza Amelie. Estamos contigo

9 Likes

R.I.P dear Lucas :black_heart: :black_heart: :blue_heart:

84 Likes

Beutifully done. You’re walking a fine line with the material selection, keeping it tasteful with what’s available at VHTV.

14 Likes

Hasta siempre amigo
Gracias por ese video

9 Likes

Capturing moments of joy that can be shared but never lost. Nicely done.

8 Likes

Mega emotional watching these images knowing that…
Lots of strength Amelie, barely knowing Lucas, these images tear my heart apart.

Small consolation, it is better to lose something dear than never to have had it

7 Likes

I will admit to you that you brought tears to my eyes with this. Thank you for taking the time to put it together and for sharing it with us.

12 Likes

Well done that was perfect it bought tears to my eyes :cry: thank you for that touching video of Lucas :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes