Ambar & Dane

Sticky tape that isn’t very sticky, maybe.

Ya en un momento revisaré, y es por qué no está atornillada sino con cinta adhesiva ya que no se me permite abrir huecos acá. Ya arregle la cámara espero haya quedado bien

Tienes razón está con cinta adhesiva y la humedad y el vapor al bañarse hace que la cámara se mueva.

1 Like

Ah yes, that makes perfect sense…thank you for replying. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Now that i see the camera is high and the humidity is higher at the ceiling that might explain it thanks.

1 Like

Con todo gusto :orange_heart:

The cam is pretty useless anyway, it’s in totally the wrong place, it needs to be moved so that it is looking down into the shower.

These are the views we get at the moment, there may as well not be a shower cam.

Si entiendo, tendremos más cuidado con las cámaras y evitar que algo obstruya en ellas

@Ambar Is Robert gone for good? Looked like you all weren’t happy with each other when he left.

Robert está de viaje en una ciudad algo cerca de donde estamos, pero él regresa en 15 días ya que tiene que solucionar algo en su ciudad natal.

1 Like

ok! and what ever happened to the cleaning lady!? It always seemed liked she wanted to join!

Ella es mi prima y le daba pena unirse solo que quedó embarazada y no puedo más hacer el aseo. Ella en ocasiones también me visita aún

1 Like

Hi Ambar. You might try cleaning the wall really well, then rubbing it down with a_____l (not the kind you _____ :grinning:). Also, a better type of tape that’s not so susceptible to humidity might help. Just a thought.

:hushed:Muchas gracias por tu consejo lo pondremos en práctica :blush: :relaxed:

1 Like

I forgot to mention. Make sure the wall is very dry when you apply the adhesive or tape or whatever you’re going to use. Good luck. :+1:

1 Like

You can also make a silicone sealant around the mount of the cam so water or vapor can’t get under it. And the silicone will also give it more strenght to stick to the wall.

Gracias por el consejo mañana intentaré con los trucos que me dieron, esperemos funcione :relaxed::orange_heart:

@Ambar, I see we have two new guests! who are they!? I think I’ve found my future wife!

2 Likes

None of the guests are bi or lesbian no?

Silicon itself smeared over the base of the cam may even be ok though you would need to hold it in place until the sicon has cured.so probably not a feasable solution. Assume the walls are tiled so was gonna suggest perhaps gluing a velcrow strip to the tiles and the back of the cam. Full of bright ideas really :rofl:

2 Likes