Amalia

:video_camera: Archive Videos

2022-04-19 Fausts name removed

So Olga is Amalia and Edward Oryn is Faust now… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

so tessa left… :disappointed_relieved:

by the way where is pikachu… :rofl:

I don’t think E&T left. They will relocate to a new place.

2 Likes

Fuck I was hoping Amelie wasn’t olga

1 Like

Don’t have any problems with her. She is pretty wild during sex…

1 Like

No, surely this is Faust…

2 Likes

He was named Edward before…

2 Likes

No, Edward was the guy there yesterday. I seem to remember I was the one who named him (although it could have been someone else who did).

2 Likes

They are getting realm 34 which is now named Lexi & Pablo, Elliot & Tessa in the archive.

So Olga is not Amalia too or what? :exploding_head:

I haven’t got a clue about most of the female participants or guests connected to this place, as I think you know, it’s the guys I watch with any real interest. :slight_smile:

But how do you know the guy there now is Faust? Olga was fucking with Edward and not with this guy. So when Olga is supposed to be Amalia how can this guy be Faust?

This is Edward…

As you can see, NOT the same person as we see here.

Yes and I think Edward is now Faust and the guy there now is just a guest.

1 Like

I am correcting myself here because I get confused as to who I named and who I haven’t! I don’t think ‘Edward’ was one of mine, come to think of it.

Yes I think they named Edward Faust. THat is what I am telling all the time :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That guest guy is Oryn, guest that had sex with Olga in past. If he is Faust or not, no idea

Still this guessing who is who is a VH trademark, seems after all this time still incapable of announcing who is who when they open an apartment

I am lost. Will ask support

2 Likes

That dude is moving in lol

2 Likes