Alya

Please turn into an Orgy, please turn into an orgy!

Someone should tell her that she has many talents and that singing is not one of them.

Vous parlez Français ? Ça tombe bien Cher Monsieur , Primo je juge personne , je constate car j’en ai fait assez l’objet Avec CE genre de type , aprés tout , je m’en fous c’est son problème à la demoiselle mais qu’elle s’étonne pas aprés qu’elle aura été utilisee comme un vulguaire produit consommable , Ok vous pensez determiner Mon etat d’esprit , quels sont le leur á CES chers bienveillants messieurs

You kidding yourself if you think that will ever happen. The two here might fuck but bet your bottom dollar Capo will not be doing that.

This will happen if only you ask Santa Claus for the new year :wink:

donc, on s’en fout qui baise qui, c’est leur problème pas le nôtre, n’est ce pas ?

Im not going to join in all the politics here, just the girls have not invited these guys to _____ dance and sing, there was clearly more to it, she prob wants a good time and is after just that, he is shy of the camera so prob won’t happen. Capo well u never know but she doesn’t seem that interested.

Parce que toi tes valeurs CE sont de router en Benz et habiter Neuilly-sur-Seine! Malhereusement pour j’habite de l’autre côté du periph (image) et je supporte Tous Les jours le terrain du Vivre ensemble , oú plutôt on pourrait appeler le Vivre Avec . J’appartiens à une generation qui a subit le spectre de la culpabilsation

bah je comprends mieux…

Ребята а давайте поговорим на русском о русских проблемах в Москве?

Capo is not interested in men. But the man to Capo. Alya is interested in the man. The man goes to a point and then stops.

She has a boyfriend, well I am not sure if he still in her life as she fucked some other dude a few nights ago.

If Alya would know afterwards

When you say this kind of type what are you talking about?

My head is already glowing, French … Russian… it’s Saturday evening. I’ll start with German right away. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Bad boys is that clear for you ?

Hear hear! #teamblueballs

You forgot BS, I am fluent in that. :grinning:

They are playing the Dutch entry for the Eurovision Songcontest. Just saying…