Alya

the formula is that yes, he put the money on the bed and counted it☹

What accident?

Yes, the girl has been here before, and she was named Martina then.

She again fucked by some guest…:sweat_smile:

It’s the same guy she had sex some days ago

1 Like

Oh ya, Martina I’m forget about the detail, but when its happened, Rowen become angry and Martina crying during the night, till afternoon Rowen doing silent treatment to her.

What was it that happened? And when?

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

:face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :grin: :grin: :grin:

1 Like

I’m not much of a fan of this apartment anymore, ever since Capo left the house I thought Kristina would take over, she fucks a lot, and so does Nelly, but the people that come over now aren’t my types… too bad!

1 Like

Does anyone know who is the manager of this apartment is it Anna and Alex. The cams are still freezing watching anything is useless without it lagging and skipping.

2 Likes

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm6/cam16/martina-and-clay-night-full-of-sex-with-pauses-may-10-2020 here is the sex video

I think it is Anna & Alex, they do show up from time to time but not recently.

Was wondering as the lagging and freezing has been on going and if they read the forum might tag them or whatever.

1 Like

Yes i do not watch now, i look in for a minute or two. It has lost the fun with Capo & Kristina. It does not help, when the lights are off most of the time. I did watch for hours each day, when it was Capo & Kristina… Capo PLEASE come back…

@support Cam 1 Kitchen cam down.

1 Like

Are these fuckers vampires or zombies…

Turn the fucking lights on…

1 Like