Alya

Where is Kristina and Nelly, Who is this new girl….?

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

one of the same again no :grin::grin:

since they did not go for a cigarette😁

1 Like

Did u notice something…. She keep on refusing and he kept trying… n lastly she got angry and showed him middle finger….:fu:t2:

1 Like

yes i saw it, we will see many more efforts :grin:

1 Like

She’s Martina and her archive

I don’t know why but a lot of girls are rejecting a relationship with Rowen these days. Sabrina didn’t let go and slept with an asswipe days later, the same way Martina s___ps with assholes else again but she denied the relationship with Rowen.

If it’s these girls, there is a problem or Rowen too, but in my personal opinion, Rowen is a handsome and nice-looking guy, so I don’t understand why they shouldn’t be with him.

I guess these girls like to s___p with idiots.

1 Like

You want better evidence then Sabrina being with Scott all that time??

2 Likes

Yea…. now I remember they did sex here in guest room…. may be she is now with other guy…:thinking:

I think Sabrina doesn’t know what she’s doing anymore. She wants to be happy - to live a happy life - and maybe even marry someone who will be happy, but unfortunately her every move ruins her even more.

why; For example, this asswipe she’s hanging out with right now only “moment” him with her. For example, Nelly’s or Kristina’s boyfriends are always with them - helping them - or they are there for the smallest thing, but as I said, this idiot is just there to fuck Sabrina. and he can’t do it either.

I don’t think so because 3 days ago she had sex with someone in the guest room and 2 days ago she was almost going to have it in the bedroom but because the men who come to this house are stupid,

they can’t do it either.

Another consequence of this is that the people who come to this house are stupid and of course Rowen is also _____.

Almost got threesome here but :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

This girl was Martina….:sweat_smile::thinking:

Nop, i think that one was Paula.

2 Likes

Yes, I knew, ( @Sparkles ) I just wrote about the stupidity of men and the opportunities that come their way.

1 Like

3 Likes

I think she is Maurice, Rowen’s ex gf, after accident at bathroom

1 Like