Alya

Still uncomfortable with these situations

4 Likes

I also add that Capo provided us with excellent images, of various kinds with excellent viewing conditions, I was sad that he left

She should place a full length mirror in front of her while she is naked and do nude paintings of herself and then sell them. I am sure she could sell them at a decent price and perhaps give VHTV viewers a discount. She is quite photogenic after all.

What is her name ?

negotiations resumed

5 Likes

Kristina has seemed a little down since the departure of Capo, i suppose she was her friend that invited her here in the first place and then leaves. We dont know the reasons etc. But hopefully she perks up.

Hope her guy comes round tonight…

1 Like

I also wish her man would come tonight

1 Like

This place is The merry go round of vhtv. How many people have been through this apartment?

She is Marinela

1 Like

By far not as many as in other realms. Look it up. How long has Capo been here? For months. I don’t know if somebody is keeping track but this realm was one of the more stable ones I think? I guess you see what you want to see.

1 Like

More ISP issues

1 Like

Stifflers has moved in…

Morgan checks for leaks in his favourite blow up doll…

1 Like

I don’t think so. You picture thief… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I think Kristina will leave the project because she gonna marry with Morgan

Wünsche den Beiden alles Gute. Denke auch das es schade ist. Es war immer Toll die beiden zu sehen. Nelly hat sowieso alles mit ihrem Verhalten alles gestoppt. Ist immer Passiv in der Wohnung.

1 Like

Hopefully Kristina isnt leaving, i cant imagine she is very happy at been offline for so long.

internet issues. why would she leave? seems happy here!

1 Like

I was just replying to the post that suggested they both left.

We know Kristina didnt look like leaving ans she does seem happy here so im certainly hoping it is just ISP issues and nothing else.

Hopefully changing the ISP equipment as it was terrible at times.

gotcha .yeah hasn’t been down this long in awhile hope it comes online soon!