Alya

That’s why Kristina was crying on monday. Y think capo moved out because she didnt’ aprove what is going on. She left without saying goodbye to anyone and if nelly moves in this will be the end.

I have enjoyed watching Capo & Kristina, and when they have a party, the lights are on and they dance and have fun. When Nelly walks in, she takes over and turns the lights off, then sit about not doing anything. I get bored and go elsewhere.

In my opinion Capo has always given off a sence of restraint and hard to get to… maybe normal behavior was not her style… Kristine found a guy she connects with , what ever color, and I think she’s happier than I’ve seen her. good for her. Never paid too much attension to nelly… I really thought she was just a gypsy that wondered in. Like just seeing Kristine’s name in lights there. She is one of the few participants in there that could carry this apt on her own.

Looks like Kristina is the only girl listed now! Good luck Capo. Enjoyed watching you.gonna miss those big nipples :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Bye Capo - take care

1 Like

I hope you mean by this it’s the end of you and Darius :+1: so much negativity. Come on Nelly move in permanently :grin:

Well if nelly wants to bring in the boys , she may have to do all the work if Kristine’s off the market for a while…

good bye Capo! Good luck to you ,dear.

to bad she has left… gonna miss her… :kissing_heart:

Kristina will be fine with this place with or without Nelly i personally would prefer it if Nelly doesnt move in and take over. Hopefully that doesnt happen.

I dont know what happened between Kristina and Capo, was she planning to leave all along or was it sudden which maybe upset Kristina. Whatever the reason Capo will be missed in the fact they were 2 good friends and the living arangements between them just worked and they always tried to provide entertainment.

Goodbye and Good Luck to Capo.

2 Likes

I think he will have sex with her

1 Like

I dont think so thats not her guy.

Where is her man?

this is the guy helping her set up the appartment tech.

I’m going to miss Capo or is it her nipples I’ll miss :thinking: :joy: Good luck Capo wherever you are :kissing_heart:

Definiteky her nipples! :laughing: She did buggerall, her nipples were her saving grace! :laughing:

Yes, with her gone I’ll have nowhere to hang my hat… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Is it a sombrero you have? :rofl: :rofl:

Capo leaving was a surprise, but I did notice that Kristina’s popularity increased once her name was on the apartment, and it did seem more viewers were here to watch her. Despite that, I think Capo will be remembered as one of the sexiets woman on VHTV.

1 Like

3 Likes