Alya

Yes they are

Yes the camera arenā€™t fully hidden

when couple are romancing and you are singleā€¦ :rofl:

1 Like

Such frustrating situation !!

I wont be revealing anything here about them but they are certainly not sex workers.

Kristina for instance seems to revel in the fact she is been watched, she was very camera aware without over doing it from the start before she was an official participation.

I think its very unfair to call them sex workers its not quite the same thing.

1 Like

I have a question : did Kristina realise she was gypped by Artur ? That would mean she gets laid with Morgan

Then you tell me what her profession is, who is paying her rent? (hint: we are)

Absolutely of course we do just as we do for anyone on the site i suppose. But what im suggesting is in a normal situation where 2 young single women share a flat they would probability behave in very similar fashion to what they do with the cameras anyway.

We would be much more pissed off if say Kristina went round to Morgans place off camera every day.

Anyway this place is why i stay subscribed so long may it continue.

1 Like

This thread is filled with screenshots of Capo and Kristina sitting and lying naked witht their legs open in front of the cameraā€™s. I donā€™t think they would behave like that if they would not get payed for doing that. Iā€™m not saying that there is anything wrong with what they are doing, but we should not forget why they are doing this. And all the assumptions about who they love and all the men fighting for them, those are just ridiculous.

Love is a strong word and there certainly is none of that going off here for anyone to be commenting about haha.

Capo is the master of blue balling guys, its very rare she actually entertains the men to full on sex.

Kristina is a bit different i think she genuinely does like Morgan but lets give it time before we say its anything more than what it isā€¦

But Is Morgan informed Kristina got laid with Artur before ?

1 Like

Of course not, she told him she was virgin

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::crazy_face: LOL !!! Better that Morgan wouldnā€™t hear it

1 Like

Like a virgin ā€¦

1 Like

To us , a quote has been said : your wife will leave in the same place you met her

I think they will have sex soon(Kristina)

To us , a quote has been said : your wife will leave you in the same place you met her

Hopefully not in the bathroom

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yes, I wish they hadnā€™t done it in the bathroom