Alya

Wow, he must have finished her… Now she will try to finish him. :rofl:

2 Likes

Holy S they are good together. :+1:

1 Like

They both get what they give, and they put 100% into it. :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

bandicam 2022-03-27 02-42-12-540 They enjoy each others company… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve been pondering, and no that’s not an arrestable offence, Does Morgan always wear this shirt as a subtle way of saying he supports Ukraine, seeing that he is in Russia and has to be careful. bandicam 2022-03-27 03-22-13-043

Hmmm good question. One would hope it is a privet protest. Hopefully it would go unnoticed by the authorities.

I guess it is a subtle way which can’t be really punished. When Lika visited Shana lately she also had yellow and blue clothes. I did a post about her support and Shana liked it. So guess was an purpose.

1 Like

But, I can tell you, and I won’t even have to k__l you. Stinky is the guy with the camera dressed in drag, sitting on the back of the sofa. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

4 Likes

1 minute man! :rofl:

Well done to the grils for dringing life to the house and giving us a show to enjoy.Kristina may have been late to the sex dut now after the african man she is doing a very passionate sex. Now you can see the apartment and well be constantly horny.

Artur vs Morgan Let’s get ready to rumble!" As Michael Buffer said

1 Like

Artur is dishonoured man , he has to react !!!

You people don’t think all these guys didn’t notice all the cameras? They know very well these girls are sexworkers. And so should you.

I was waiting for

I am waiting for you to finish your sentence.

someone stutter GIF

I would mean, I expected so

Well, to be honest, I expected so

You expected them to notice the cameras. Yes well they are not exactly hidden now are they?