Alya

I did once see her peel off her shirt down to a translucent bra and undies just before she slid under a blanket for the night… That was it…

There are nicer ones, that’s true. But I like her for being so hardworking. And she is undoubtedly a good cook.

1 Like

For some reason I seem drawn to women with a little extra on them. Eden and Tia (now Rachel and Ross) had a blonde haired friend that would join them on occasion - she had some great extra curves. I liked Bellamy, Jirina, the nerdy brown haired girl with glasses who was at Mira and Henry’s apt a couple of times, the chunky blonde (with red highlights) guest who was at Elon’s for a while, Montana, the chubby friend at Jorgen and Bell’s, Marla, and many others too numerous to remember their names right now

The blonde has actually taken a bath a couple times. its on the videos from the site

I do not know what you all have learned, but I learned already as c___d to wash my hands after a visit at the WC? :poop:

This all changed with covid when we suddenly had to s__t into our elbow.

In most realms I’m not saying this one but a lot of them use the sink to piss in so what’s the point :nauseated_face: :rofl:

Cockteaser !

Thanks for all these replies. Now I know to whom we talking …

1 Like

I need some glass cut. Can I barrow your nips please. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Nelly takes a bath, too bad we only see the back, although it looks nice!

3 Likes

Heb je aangevraagd dat dit wordt opgenomen in de archieven?

it’s her most precious place :grinning:

Nee, zo bijzonder was het niet, ze zat meeste tijd onder het sop…

Nou, als iemand maar 1 keer in de zes maanden in bad gaat, lijkt me dit heel bijzonder…

Als het 1 keer in de zes maanden zou zijn is dat héél bijzonder…

This comes from a guy they call Stinky. :rofl: So you better believe it.

Mister #lookseevenwhenfuckingonhisphone is back.