Alya

Do you think the guest girl is trying to tell us something? :thinking: :rofl:

1 Like

Will the guest girl replace Kristina ?

1 Like

No I don’t think so.

The man who had sex with Kristina won’t come back , it was a renewal one stand night since last time in December

He’ll be back for sure they really like one another :+1:

But it’s an appearance

1 Like

Kristina likes bad boys who badly behave with her

1 Like

I beg he won’t come back , prove : nothing he isn’t here . He is busy with other girls , Kristina isn’t his priority . Does she enjoy it ?

The girls are very subdued today, Nelly seems to have been as___p for 2 days :rofl: I think Kristina might be on her period or sick she was checking her temperature.

Division of labor: One lady cleans and the other provides spectator views.

2 Likes

You will not see to much from Kristina (Alya), until about Monday or Tuesday.

Lets hope she feels better soon.

Artur (the boy who had sex with Kristina ) will no longer come , he is busy with other girls . Kristina wouldn’t expect of him . That was just a one-stand night . If she believes in a love story , she will be very disappointed and sad . Did you notice how this man treated her last night : like meat . Kristina was tricked because he deeply despises her but she seems to accept that . It’s up to her .Inferiority complex based of the need to be dominated , shrinks call so ….

I am afraid i can’t agree with this, i did not see any disrespect towards Kristina, the guy didn’t do anything she did not want. It was mutual consent, they held hands and kissed a lot after and he kissed her goodnight before leaving. If it was a one night stand then so be it, its what they both wanted she initiated it to start with.

Anyway she is clearly not well right now so lets let her recover i doubt she will be having visitors until she feels better.

Ok it’s your point of your I respect but why is her dear boyfriend not here for caring her ? I know what you mean it’s the second time both lovebirds having sex and that can’t look at a one stand night but the first one Kristina ( former Alya didn’t feel well .

Kisses are just forplay but all things are appareance

I knew a Slovenian girl who dated a Tanzanian , he disappeared one day as soon as he slept with her . She tried to find him back after a long breakdown but he didn’t want to leave anymore . She repeated all the time :why did he leave me ? I answered her : leave him alone . That is similar points with Kristina and her dear boy

Girls are involved in the creative process. They don’t miss a single holiday without decorations

2 Likes

nothing will come out

1 Like

again poor guy trying his luck in living room lol