Alya

Yes he is . But Alya seems to be attracted to tough boys

Alya (in my opinion of course) is 'one of the most beautiful and sexy women on Vhtv, she belongs to a very small group that can be on the same level as AmĂ©lie. What she did in the Guest Room, was good, but could have been excellent, if it was done with lighting. What happened in the bathroom (relative to viewing conditions of course) should have happened in the Guest Room. Seeing a work of art of nature called Kristina having action in the dark, is similar to going to a 5 star restaurant, the meal is 5 star, yet the chef forgot ingredients in the making of the meal, the meal was good, but due to lack of ingredients, it will never be great. I understand that feel more comfortable in this situation, but you ask for alternation for the next times, this apartment, unfortunately has a long tradition of action in the dark, no matter how good the action is, it will never equal action in “normal mode”, and in Kristina’s case you can’t get the full power of her beauty and sensuality,

3 Likes

This bathroom has bad camera angles, because 98 percent of the time, you only get a rear view of the bathroom, it is difficult to have images of this type as it is in the image, which is a wonder

4 Likes

They finally broke the no-sex rule of this appt :rofl:

1 Like

It’s a kind of contradiction , because other boys was respectful with Alya but the last one was bestial with her and she seems to accept that

Yes Off course Alya has indeed a dream body , it’s therefore a waste

Hallo! Meine Gedanken und Frage. Das Schwarz Haarige MĂ€dchen, das im Zimmer von Capo ist. Es zeigt sich nie Sexy oder macht was Aktiv. Denke es ist nicht im Sinne der Plattform. Sie ist auch nicht Lesbisch oder macht es sich wenigsten mal selber. Schade, denn irgendwie ist es störend. Wenn eine aus der Reihe Tanzt. Oder ist sie dafĂŒr meist in einem andern Zimmer?

The younger looking guy that was at the apartment over the holidays tried his luck with her while she was half into it she never let it go further than making out. There was also another guy who tried but she wasn’t interested. With Arthur she has been interested in him on all visits couldn’t keep their hands off each other the first time and same last night she initiated and therefor wanted it and I think it’s safe to say she got what she was after.

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

You’re a bit late, we all saw this when it happened 16 hours ago. :rofl: :rofl:

I have a life I don’t spend h24 on vhtv and man I have the replay package :wink:

Geil emphasized text

1 Like

Yes but the younger man hugely deserved to concrete with Alya . This Mr Arthur wasn’t sensitive with her , I think Alya despise boys who kindly consider her and she love boys (you know what I mean ) don’t respect her

1 Like

Alya has a superior complex with nice boys and a inferior one with bad boys

Who is she ?

Her name is Kristina. That’s what she wants to be called. Not Alya!

1 Like

perfect sex :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I still think of her as Alya too but remember to write Kristina now.

Ok Kristina if she wants

1 Like