Ally

Gorilla :gorilla: Glue :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

All good. When the time comes, the time comes. The main thing is that you come back at all. :hugs:

1 Like

So online tomorrow? :wink:

2 Likes

I think the cams have to be installed beforehand. Apparently they aren’t on the walls yet… :joy:

2 Likes

I do not know. She only said Stone decorations. That does not mean wall? I think it means some kind of fresco?

2 Likes

Maybe the walls are covered with stones or bricked up and don’t have smooth surfaces…?
There are also clinker bricks for indoor use…

3 Likes

We can see the stone wall behind (Right shoulder) Ally

5 Likes

But that’s the outside wall…

Just guessing like everyone else. But perhaps, based on Mari’s comment, the theme continues inside as well??

2 Likes

Looks like a perfectly good wooden ceiling nice and flat and easy to stick a cam on :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

This is just the roofing of the balcony. :wink:
You can certainly attach cameras to it. I suspect the problem is inside the apartment.

2 Likes

how much of a problem can it be that it takes weeks to fit a few cameras ffs sounds like a load of bollox to me :joy:

1 Like

Well they have to live on the balcony if it is not possible to mount cameras inside :joy:

1 Like

Get them a few hammocks and a fire pit they’ll fine :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Bored Benedict Cumberbatch GIF by BBC

3 Likes

Channel 9 Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

3 Likes

they are still working on the cabling :grin:

5 Likes

I guess that motion there is what you safely can call socalled unsynchronised. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: :fire:

1 Like

Still working on that stones?

Falling Down Oops GIF by Minnesota State University Moorhead

4 Likes

Building a new house?

Sims 4 Design GIF by Mr. Nobody Else

15 Likes