Ally

Did installation get started on Monday as planned?

2 Likes

I think she said tuesday. Still they had three days by now. Should be no problem to wire a whole house in that time at all.

1 Like

Maybe itā€™s the cables that are failing. You know that one living room camera in the old house was never repaired because there was no cable availableā€¦? :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Seriously the time that took they could have driven to whatever city in Eastern Europe and bought some cables. :joy: :joy:

1 Like

You can call both of them sugar buzzes, eh? :fire:

1 Like

Well I assume some problems there as @Mari is not giving any updates anymoreā€¦

Maybe she thinks youā€™re impatient :slight_smile:
Ally enjoys the days out in the sun for so long

Ally was online briefly earlier. If there had been something positive to say, she would definitely have posted something. So letā€™s continue to be patientā€¦ :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe would be an idea to start working instead? :thinking::wink:

1 Like

Monday :fire::fire::fire:

8 Likes

Which Monday? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

11/03/2024 (I really hope that we will solve the problem with the wall)

Mini spoiler, old guests of other projects, three bedrooms, two floors, veranda, three outdoor cameras)

8 Likes

What problem? Maybe I can help with technical advice? :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for your information. Iā€™m very curious to see what it will look like in reality. At least everything sounds very promising. :+1: :hugs:

2 Likes

Tomorrow back online :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::innocent:

15 Likes

Canā€™t wait :hugs:
@jabbath1987 here you go Ally with be back online tmrw just in case you havenā€™t all ready heard it :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I agree. This is one fresh place, that is for sure. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

When I looked at my calendar just now, I realised. Attention, itā€™s Monday, 11.03.24.
Iā€™m just saying!!!
But the day isnā€™t over yet. And Monday starts later elsewhere too
Attention: joke
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

Funny that, it always happens once every week where ever you are. :wink:

1 Like

The problem with the stone decoration of the house, the master will come in the morningšŸ„²

2 Likes