Ally & Dan

No, you’re not supposed to look at the cum on her back but at the movie on the wall that they have not been paying any attention to while they were fucking. That guy who looks like Matt Damon but isn’t Matt Damon is actually Jesse Plemons in “Kinds of Kindness”. A very weird but also very, very good anthology movie by Yorgos Lanthimos. If that doesn’t mean anything to you, he’s the guy who previously made the even weirder, and even better “Poor Things” with Emma Stone. Now go and check out these two awesome films this weekend instead of just wanking to VHTV all the time. You can thank me later.

OK, this trailer doesn’t give you the slightest idea of what you’re in for, but that’s a good thing. You want to go into this spoiler free…

And “Poor Things”, as I said, even weirder. And if that isn’t enough incentive for you, this one has lots of nudity from Emma Stone, too.

2 Likes

Friends invited to fuck on the terrace…

4 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

if as the beginning of the sentence you say don’t look at the sperm in the back…that’s where my eye falls… :wink: :joy:

1 Like

Let’s hope they will be back… Can you tell @AllyXXX ? :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I hope they will back in September. We need to make big goodbye party 25-30 September :pleading_face:because we are going to relocate to different country next month and need make new friends again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s bit difficult because we are foreign but we would like meet new people and stay friends :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Lol :face_holding_back_tears: and mine !

This movie is crazy…… 3th time I’m trying to wacht and understand but 3 times I just fall asleep​:exploding_head: I will try again tonight :face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

5 Likes