Ally & Dan

Before these images were normal to happen, and sex shared like this too, now, no, they are more closed, to say the least, better the old apartment, they were more uninhibited

:roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Guest after the shower

4 Likes

I think she’s lived there before, she’s just not on the list of people who’ve been to Ally’s houses.

2 Likes

She does not look familiar to me…

Everybody first time on project :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

The first thing I thought when I saw her was that she’d be a hippie girl. But she’s too shy to be a hippie girl. I’ve taken a few screenshots, but she’s very wary of showing anything. Does Ally have names for her guests?

7 Likes

15 Likes

These are really the only uninhibited images here

2 Likes

17 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

What do you have dogs for if they are constantly locked out in the loggia? A dog is part of the family and belongs in the house. The poor dog should really be taken away from you. :rage:

Dogs needs feel fresh air now more. Because summer , and house living ) soon they can’t have so much air in a flat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: but they usually on sofa with us :heart: and small dog also sleep in bed with us :sparkles::purple_heart: I love them so much ^^

3 Likes

Zelva and Duran will visit us today​:metal:t5::heart: ( if you remember them^^) we are going to make podcast show and maybe stream :unicorn:

5 Likes

Maybe you can try streaming a cast of five. Does he have a name?

5 Likes