All about shaving

I wished :rofl: No I just let my beard grow and when it gets irritating I shave it off :stuck_out_tongue:

If you’re referring to the OneBlade, it doesn’t have a swivel head. It simply tilts a tiny bit, so you don’t have to break your wrist keeping the blade in the right position. It tilts a bit, just like most razors on the market with actual surgical steel sharpened blades in them. This doesn’t have blades and it’s electric.

I don’t understand why you’re so against something you know nothing about. Why not just type the product name in on Amazon and look at it and read about it? It wouldn’t take more than a few minutes.

How’s about “All about shaving, Hairy beast or Smooth pussy?” :stuck_out_tongue:

Appears that guys are scared s__tless to shave their precious jewels. It will highlight their cock and balls. Some girls want it clean shaven. Try it, you might like it and maybe appreciate your cock and balls more when masturbating and when looking in a mirror. While you are at it you might want to shave around your asshole too. Just saying - :laughing:

Stop shilling the frigging Oneblade. I wasn’t even talking about the damned thing. I was speaking in a general sense. I don’t care about the damned Oneblade. I already stated that I trim with clippers.

1 Like

A small cock is a small cock is a small cock. whether you shave or not. removing hair isn’t going to highlight your ‘family jewels’ it just makes you look like a weird overgrown baby.

“Stop shilling the frigging Oneblade. I wasn’t even talking about the damned thing. I was speaking in a general sense. I don’t care about the damned Oneblade. I already stated that I trim with clippers.”

“A small cock is a small cock is a small cock. whether you shave or not. removing hair isn’t going to highlight your ‘family jewels’ it just makes you look like a weird overgrown baby.”

Wow, you really have your knickers in a bunch @Albion . Just for your info there are and have been plenty of well endowed shaved males on VH. So shaving that area isn’t just for lesser endowed males to try and make it look bigger. Just take a step back and think before you berate someone, who wasn’t trying to sell you thing he was merely highlighting how good they are. It really isn’t of any financial gain to him if you do buy one and likewise he isn’t going to be out of pocket if you don’t. And if someone wants to look like a “weird overgrown baby”, and that is your opinion and you are entitled to it, then let them. But as @Tyrel72971 pointed out earlier there are some women who prefer a shaved man.

blah blah blah. boring conversation anyway.

(mute)

Looking at some guys cocks they do look more appealing when clean shaven than all hairy. Just a visual observation from a voyeur’s point of view. Feeling up my so-called “weird overgrown baby” excites me more than with the hairy bush - :laughing:

He obviously has issues :rofl: But if you care to look at what he has written with his profile pic he has totally contradicted himself “Everybody is weird in their own way, some of us choose to embrace it rather than hiding it in shame. Work your weirdness, make the world more colourful. :mage:” We must have caught him on a bad day :rofl:

To each their own. I don’t f___e anything, just give my personal opinion. My girlfriend wanted me clean shaven. I hesitated but I like it. When it grows a bit or I get lazy - off it goes and it feels so good and smoooooooth.

Well then, Scroll on by.

Since we had been having a discussion about the OneBlade, I had no reason to think you were talking about something else or to someone else. I was simply trying to give you a little information. Why are you so argumentative?

It’s in the genes :rofl:

1 Like