Alida

Mira’s face… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Who is the girl with the glasses and the black loose training pants at realm 62? It is impossible at least for me to remember every name. So that is why I am asking. :slight_smile:

Looks like more failed casting,Veska had to have fucked Henri to be accepted.
Like Sassy,Wendy,Artura Jirina,Marica and others

Henry with 5 women and still his clothes on. There must be something wrong😂

tonights script states he keeps his clothes on

1 Like

Fast getting fed up with this lot now to be honest, all just a money making scam to get views and the laughing hyena is fast getting on my nerves. :laughing:

1 Like

You are just waiting for Kano to visit :rofl: :rofl:

yes your dead right !
767546039lion-king-animated-gif-1

If Kano visits there is not even the slightest chance of something happening. Kano is not exactly known for being the most exciting person in the world. :sweat_smile: :hugs:

Practicing euphemisms tonight? :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Maybe. Maybe not. I don`t know. :joy: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Think that would just about finish me off :laughing:

Meinst du wirklich dass Veska deswegen kein reich gekriegt hat ?

I could substitute the euphemisms to norwegian for instance. But I reckon that would be even more boring expressions compared to English. For example. :sweat_smile: :rofl: :rofl: :joy:

All the women who participated in his realms names were fucked by Henri except Trisha

He never fucked Muriel

Ist Muriel auch unter seine Fittichen? Also wenn es wirklich so ist , find ich es top von veska. Wiederum aber schade hätte sie gern in ein eigenen Reich gesehen . Aber es gibt bestimmt auch andere Möglichkeiten wenn sie will :+1:

Henri is not manager of that kingdom possibly not ceded by him.She never visited him…

Sure he is. It is his realm number.