Alida

Absolutely. The apartment is extremely tidy. She takes out trash. Listen to music in a good mood. Check your cell phone every now and then. Is there a visitor coming? :laughing:

1 Like

Maybe Alida or Henry after 3 AM… :smile:

Talking to yourself at least you get the answers you want! :smiley:

Alida is back Good news…

1 Like

1 Like

I can’t wait for Maren to come back again, if you can invite her back to the project I would be very grateful.

What is Marens status per now? Is she still a part of the project or is she out of it? Will she be back again at some point? :hugs: :slight_smile:

Maren is no longer a participant for a long time. If she shows up as guest or not is entirely up to her.

1 Like

Thank you very much, Jabs. You just gave me what I was wondering about. Good boy. :hugs: :fire: :wink: :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yes, Maren has only ever been a guest since she gave up her own apartment a long long time ago.

2 Likes

1 Like

Hey since Murial has put Jirina out maybe we could get her to move in with Alida.

1 Like

Hi Alida … Dont know if you read this or not but I just wanted to say that I am looking forward to viewing your new home, and seeing how being able to relax, you are able to share your adventures.