Alida

Old Memories at his old Realm

2 Likes

They seems to have good communication which is very important in a relationship

1 Like

Gerda Very Beautiful & Happy :heart:

4 Likes

this is not a relationship, it called being used., she is the only one left that henry has for views

1 Like

If it is as you say & Gerda been Used by Henry he will also have problems good or bad this will come back to whoever does it
And yes i am surprise that Henry never showed up when Gerda was sick … Only now that Gerda feels Much Better
But Gerda is a big woman is up to her to decide we can’t do anything but only watch the show…

1 Like

1 Like

I have this same feeling. It seems that Henry never acts for free. He always has a goal that can bring him something. He spent some time alone with Alida a few days ago. And as luck would have it Alida found herself at Paolo’s house to increase the number of views in order to bring the money back to Henry because he is the manager of this apartment. He convinced Alida during the moment where they were together to go

1 Like

total agree with you all ways about henry money and views

I hope she thinks about the guy again. Who took great care of her two or three days ago and was able to calm her down. Maybe he wouldn’t treat her like that. And get you into better waters

1 Like

Hola Veska met haar vriend wat een formidabel drilboor heeft Styopa dit is echt een dik en mooie
instrument spytig dat Veska er weinig gebruik van maakt

she did when they were housesitting at Henry

1 Like

No Alida No Henry…

2 Likes

When Gerda smiles I feel very optimistic…

3 Likes

2 Likes

She seems to be doing well. I like seeing her like that :+1:

Maybe she’s in love again?

I hope Gerda will be OK because I think she is been alone
She is cleaning probably someone will visit her