Alida

Alida- Henry or Someone near her should pay attention to Gerda please… if she has the flu I hope she passes it soon… But if she has any other medical condition she should be examined or take medicine if she need it What I see is that she is not in a good condition Thank you !!
Ticket Send to VHTV

1 Like

Could be fever. But a doctor is always a good idea. However, I don’t know what it’s like in this country with doctor’s visits. Do you have to pay the doctor yourself? :pensive:

1 Like

In my Opinion Her clinical appearance is not good & I say that base on my PHD experience

To use a good old English phrase, she looks shagged out. :joy:

1 Like

But does she have to pay for the doctor’s visit herself???

1 Like

She seems no energy at all if she has the flu ok… But I saw her earlier in the bathroom stumbling and talking to herself…

Here is the answer using a Bing Search.

Russian nationalized medical care is officially free of charge , but the quality of service ranges from unacceptable to merely uncomfortable. However, Russian doctors often demand payment for disposable needles, medications, and some services.I hope this helps.

Thank you very much. Thanks for the efforts :smile: :+1:

You are very welcome. Cheers

grafik

Probably Henry is the Manager because I was told by VHTV they will notify the Manager
I just saw Henri on the phone he looked very concerned

I hope offline is just random. :pensive:

Henry is their manager.

back online

1 Like

Und sie ist jetzt wenigstens nicht mehr alleine

S___p is good medicine :+1:

She has been trying to keep pace with Henry’s _____ing too!!

2 Likes

wiy=th all those tablets there must be something seriously wrpng with heh . should she be on here ?