Alicia & Aderyn

7 Likes

ahahah :rofl::sweat_smile::rofl::joy: we often eat watermelons like this in Russia, of course, in the company of guests it doesn’t work out that way (it’s at least indecent), but in our company of relatives who are not shy of each other. Try to eat watermelon like us, you might like it.

@Alicia @Aderyn You two really are a wonderful couple, I hope this relationship will last long :ok_hand:

1 Like

I’m glad they kept the cam setup the way it is. Great setup in all rooms and best bathroom cams on the site.

:ok_hand::revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

5 Likes

This poor couple going on six days and not even 100 views yet. Brings back memories or the other A&A :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Starlight house at four days at almost 400. Maybe Flora should invest in another pool for them :laughing:

They have been number 1 in the viewings ( as indicated by the order of the 6 icons at the bottom of our screens) more than once, including today so they are obviously not doing all that badly. :slight_smile:

The other A & A was nothing like this, that other apartment was almost constantly in the previews and over 4k comments on the topic in little over a month

yeah I remember .mostly not any action comments just viewers making fun and stupid comments about them!

is a beautiful couple should have some party like flora to revive a little otherwise they will close soon

Yes so much drama a complete 180 I am surprised Aylin as not been to the new house yet??

1 Like

Are you…really?! :confused: :confounded:

Well…………. I mean maybe she would be able to break out of her shell and she won’t have to worry about aderyn being there

And she has a great body that’s what I miss lol

1 Like

It’s not a new house, it’s Yan’s old ‘house’ and naturally Aderyn WOULD be there, as he lives there now.

2 Likes

lol not there I am talking about yan and flora’s new place

1 Like

This reply you gave was to a comment (by ‘x192023’) about Aderyn’s old place so how would I (or anyone else for that matter) have guessed you were then, all of a sudden, talking about Yan and Flora and their new abode?!

Anyway, never mind, my implied point still stands about THIS place in relation to Aylin visiting it.

1 Like

ooooh thank you very much​:heart_eyes::blush:

3 Likes

For those that like a nut sack … :grimacing:

2 Likes