Alicia & Aderyn

looks like a hard night … the question is: because of or despite aderyn’s musical talent :wink:

4 Likes

3 Likes

This place never got much love first night!

1 Like

5 Likes

I could VERY happily stare at this view ALL day!

And this one!

3 Likes

oh my god :scream::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I wonder if this is actually Alicia writing or Aderyn. :thinking: Not that it matters of course, just interesting to know. :slight_smile:

You need to get a participants badge now :wink: :kissing_heart:

I can see the answer for myself. Only one person (Aderyn), using a phone at the moment. :slight_smile:

Я тоже могу ответить)

3 Likes

it’s probably her. he has his own name. I believe I would rather look at that cow tongue @jabbath1987 favorite :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

No, when I checked the specific time I was referring to, that was actually Aderyn because Alicia was applying her make up at that precise moment. :slight_smile:

i just logged in to this Deja Vue.

4 Likes

I still am hoping for a Aderyn and Lyra hook up.

If I’m not mistaking Aderyn is with Alicia now I don’t see that happening

1 Like

3 Likes

The little boy -A, will hook up with her off-cam. per @ToreyK :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: They won’t last long. .if guests are not here. Too boring. Especially all the Flora taught poses.

Alicia is wonderful and very hot. But if Aylin starts appearing in this place, now that would put this apartment into my favorites. There’s just something about Aylin :heartbeat:

you are still showing as VHTV Guest Change that to VHTV Participant AliciaVHTV Guest

1 Like

Yes, I was wondering about that earlier. I was tempted to mention it but you’ve beaten me to it. :slight_smile: