Alicia & Aderyn

back on the couch… looks like a removed appendix?

3 Likes

for the coming days, aderyn can let himself be pampered …

5 Likes

Let’s hope so. It really is a sensible idea for him to take it easy at the moment, I think. I got a sense just watching him walking around yesterday, that he still feels a little tender under the area of the dressing he currently has on.

1 Like

Could be possible. However, I think the surgical wound is a bit big for it.
I had my appendix removed over 40 years ago and the scar is chewym sichtbar. Ich dachte, heute machen sie solche Eingriffe im Krankenhaus minimalinvasiv… :thinking:

some hospitals may not yet have the right equipment and still want to use the old method. don’t forget: we’re talking about russia here, where everything apart from the big cities sometimes feels like it’s still medieval … or at least frozen 30 years ago

Видел бы ты состояние больницы в которой лежал адерин :anguished:

2 Likes

о боже, я думаю, что действительно не хочу знать :frowning:

1 Like

I am sure it wasn’t pleasant at all. :frowning:

Great to see @Aderyn back home and recuperating after his medical procedure. It certainly looks to me that where the dressing is located, it was his appendix that was removed. Normally your appendix is removed by keyhole surgery, but sometimes it requires the surgeon to open up fully if problems occur in trying to remove the organ by keyhole. I found that out when I had my gall bladder removed a few years back. I should have only three small holes when they tried to remove it by keyhole surgery, but due to problems during the operation I had three small holes and a cut of 8 to 10cm where they opened me up.

I wish you a speedy recovery Aderyn.

2 Likes

Going back, if I may, to normal activities involving our man Aderyn, I just want to say wow I have missed seeing this…

2 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker

1 Like

@Alicia Immer schön vorsichtig, damit die Naht nicht aufgeht… :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

this is called everyday life. you’ve been away for a while too, come back and continue to insult everything and everyone… so what’s the difference between you and them?

oh yes, i know it: no one wants to see you insult others (thanks for the ignore function!), but at least they have fun in their life. little tip: look it up in the wiki if you don’t know what that is

edit: the underlying post of Kyla-La has been moved to the :poop:hole

Aderyn good to see how better you getting and all the fun you 3 are having dancing and laughing enjoying watching

1 Like

Sometimes a picture just speaks for itself…

1 Like

happy boy :slight_smile:

I have enjoyed watching Aderyn in all sorts of situations. Yes many involve full nudity (which I will never become tired of seeing) but it’s an image depicting a scene such as the one above that I find so heart warming and just ONE of the reasons why I openly admit to feeling the way I do.

1 Like

i like him because of the way he acts… nude or dressed…

and he looks like my cousin in some way

so every time i see him i think of my cousin ( that lives far away from me)

1 Like

I have watched Aderyn from day 1 (I first became aware of him on 28th September last year - yes I know that’s very precise but there we go) and have very happily done so every single day he has been able to appear on camera ever since! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like