Adil

That’s good. :slight_smile: I have never been able to use it (his or anyone else’s - Artem’s for example) on a laptop for some strange reason.

I’m using Gooogle Chrome but I dont know if it s good or bad…

I use Chrome as my general purpose browser but for things like the forum and the main site for watching livestreams, I use Edge. Both OK in their own right, for certain things.

Not sure why Telegram refuses to work on my system though.

I dont know either coz i’m using T for only a few weeks I can use it and syncro on pc and 2 mobs

:astonished: :woozy_face: :heart_eyes:

What the hell? Check the archive for a bunch of brand new Diba and Bono videos from yesterday in Barbara’s apartment!?! Including, finally, Diba sucking Bono’s cock, though only in nightly blurr-o-vision. They switch the light on afterwards. Cue Carlos…

1 Like

try joining the group through this link. I have no restrictions, so the reason for joining the group is from your side.

1 Like

ADIL you are surely missed. Hope you are well…

1 Like

U can join him on Telegram

Thanks but i dont have TG… have u chated with him there?

had to go back and review your apartment history…wish VHTV would still have you as a participant …

1 Like

Was that nice?

6 Likes

nice greeting…

looks like you were correct…Adil not to be seen… :frowning_face:

1 Like

He did tell us he was leaving…ages ago. :cry:

Have you tried it here?

1 Like

I tried to install telegram a couple of months ago and buggered if i could do it, why it needs to installed in conjuction with a bloody phone god knows so i just gave up.
Then a couple of weeks ago i tried again and dunno what i did but it worked then.
Now after all that hassle i don’t know why i bothered as the format, in my opinion, is crap.
.Never used it since :laughing: It’s way overhyped

Mb Adil closed his account on Tele, I was there and some chat sometimes…

Adil, I am having a problem getting the site set up. Is there a link you can share with me? Sure miss you on VHTV.

Tavares, any idea where I can see him now?

He’s been gone for about 6 months he no longer has any connection to vhtv as a participant or guest time to move on