Aderyn & Inga

Is the lady new or how would you know her?

1 Like

This is what these two do and did in Aderyn old apartment ,do not sit on couch ,they lay down ,no room for nobody, Im very sad that if Emma gone, she was a very nice person

1 Like

I am convinced that we will be seeing more of Emma in the near future.

1 Like

Absolutely I am the one who has written several times not to use offensive expressions neither for the members nor for the participants, I personally would have flagged it if I had noticed it. as I have done it again to a new member whose post was offensive to the participants I wonder that no one didn’t flag it of the community
Because of that I will read twice before liking a post

Definitely wasn’t expecting her but I’m glad to see her again.

Lool :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Well, there’s one good thing about her visiting (or moving there). We will not going to see complains about the fucking, they all already met her :joy: :joy: :joy:

I think it will involve a lot of condoms this time

I hope they all learned THAT lesson :laughing:

some people never learn… :clown_face:

IDK. I already said too much. Or maybe we should ask Yan ? :crazy_face: :joy: :joy:

I’ve removed Emma’s name from the title.

Maybe Ingas will be added soon :joy::joy::joy:

You think that will be with a “&” or with a “,” ? :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :joy: :joy:

Maybe with a “xor” :joy::joy::joy:

Noooo, that will ruin all the fun here :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :joy: :joy: :joy:

How is this thought for a theory.

Heli moves out as a guest from Harmony’s realm., Aderyn then moves in with Harmony as Harmony, Aderyn. L eaving Heli to move into the realm formerly occupied by Aderyn. ?

1 Like

You think this ‘Inga’ is the one to bring balance to the f___e?

Samuel L Jackson Movie GIF by Star Wars

3 Likes

are guido and malkus? i thought they were two ornaments… :joy: :joy:

1 Like

The two stooges :rofl::rofl: