Aderyn & Inga

This is not a nice name to call them! :triumph:

She has two buddies to help her push all of the cushions! :heart_eyes: :wave: :peach:

Guys VHTV lives on sex what I see in this apartment and something like that Aderyn pleases his friends and fuck project this apartment to recover he has to stop bringing these friends and a lot of men I don’t know if they are all men what I see And for the guys who only eat and s___p, they don’t have a home. Is that because I have friends and we’ve been good friends for a long time, but I never go to my friends’ houses and try to live there? No, that’s called a lack of respect for those who live there :see_no_evil:

@Eros why do you like posts where people get insulted in? :roll_eyes::thinking:

I click liked it by mistake. I will make sure before i click on it !!
You know I never insult anyone or use bad language and always want the best for the project I could never agree with that !!
PS The word parasite comes from France , Latin, & Greece We used almost exactly like that so I know the Word & i should avoid it but happens only by Mistake I am 100% honest

2 Likes

an example for you here, you prefer to see Harmony and Helli in their apartment or these two, how about Guido and Maskus, I don’t know, I think this
respond there honestly

1 Like

I think the blonde girl won’t have a place to s___p there because the sofa bed already has new owners, the new residents don’t care that it’s getting in the way of the project. One comes and opens the door and takes clothes from the other, from what I see, there is no respect for those who are trying to rest. I thought that what was right was right, but I see that what is wrong is what is right

How about we change the name of this apartment to Emma and Ederyn’s Friends :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

So basically you’re calling for people to completely abandon friends ad family once they enter the project, lock the doors and do nothing but perform provocatively, erotically, and sexually for your gratification. Essentially making them prisoners or hostages to your lust. Get real.
If there’s a problem here it’s that the apartment is miniscule and inadequate. it’s fine for a couple who don’t entertain and are happy with their own company, but for social people it’s no good. Anyone farts in there and it’s curtains for everybody.

Hmm shouldn’t you read each post very careful before liking it? :thinking:

3 Likes

:1st_place_medal: :top: :one: :fireworks: :medal_military: :medal_military: :medal_military: :medal_military: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: but he sure does post alot of good pics , so perhaps he deserves top spot , alng with kade and pacer now

The mobile site kinda stinks on some browsers. Where you will unclick a mistake reaction, but it won’t actually register.

Clicking for a bit longer usually helps. (Using Chrome on Mobile)

1 Like

Sometimes you have to keep refreshing the page over and over and over again for it to register. Most normal people don’t have time for that kinda crap. I just have ocd so I can’t leave it unfixed. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Emma leaves the apartment ???

Emma I hope it’s something good with your move, be happy :smiling_face: wherever you go you deserve it so much :heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

it’s a shame she’s leaving we’re losing another good person :disappointed_relieved: :roll_eyes:

She is very happy I hope it is something wonderful for her I love this girl :heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Hooo. Didnt see that moment, what a shame she as a great body and so preaty :frowning:

my last comment about this apartment today it says all the beauty of this place went away today thank you beautiful Emma for showing us your beauty :kissing_heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Lately I’ve been noticing how supple Malkus is.
Season 2 Thumbs Up GIF by The Good Place
Mmmmmmmmm, supple…

4 Likes