About the Website Feedback category

This category is dedicated to Voyeur-House.TV website only. This includes Archives and other sections of the main website.

Please take a look at opened topics in this category to see if your idea has already been expressed. If you like an existing idea, please Vote for it in the topic.

Hiii I just want to say how much improved the HD Clips Gallery is with the addition of Tags and Participants , Tags are good but Participants wow. As a relatively long term user i had forgotten( if i actually knew) the names of many of them. It is easy now tyo select one and find out who they were and the highlights of their time with us. Little gems like Melanie, Lia, Sofi, Grace, Piper and the gorgeous Isa . The only problemi have is that it seems randon when i cliick on participants whether i get and alphabetrical list ( preferred) or a seemingly random list starting with Sveta, Geri and Lina. Am i doing something wrong?

My main concern, is about the layout of the main window. When viewing the main page, on the left you have a SCROLLING list of participants, thats OK. In the middle you have the cam views. thats OK. On the right side you have the list of all available cams wich is more than the lenght of the page soif you want to select a different cam, you have to scroll down and lose a good part ot the cam view. the right side should AT LEAST be scrollable like the left participant list. OR as I suggested a while back, have cams listed differently. EX: Should be … Kitchen: 1 2 3 Living Room 4 5 6 7
Bedroom 8 9 10 11 With numbers selectable cam #s

It got way worst when they injected the Donation button with a LARGE button that should not be there at all. If you want that button please put it out of range because it interferes with daily viewing. This site is very badly managed because I was never acknowledged for my suggestion. And obviously, users (money providers) are not taken seriously. (Sad)

Will daria ever have sex?

i feel like if you guys did a full free access to all cameras only for 2-3days, like every month would open the site up to more people and make them start using the site more.

You just did maintenance on the VHTV website, I think the maintenance hasn’t worked well, I’ve been getting this error for the last 4 days.