A legitimate place to upload too long videos?

So recently I posted a gallery showing off all my old video edits. And we had that discussion again about what is, or isn’t legitimate to post in this public forum where people can see it for free. And some of the longer ones were removed from said gallery.

Admittedly these videos were more than pushing the boundaries. Especially the Nina and Kira one is too long and too good to be given out for free. On the day my old subscription was running out I had raided the archive and harvested the footage for one final, awesome video editing project. What was VHTV going to do about it, cancel my subscription? Removing PayPal had already taken care of that.

When my subscription was over I kind of lost interest and the project lay dormant until, end of last year, I went back and finished it. And it was the most satisfying video editing experience I’ve had so far. And, truth be told, the main reason I finally went through the effort to get that bitcoin thing to work for a new subscription is that I want to do more videos. Probably including some that are too long.

Video editing is fun. And VHTV is a unique place, where you have easy access to all the raw footage you can ever want, from various camera angles, of attractive people doing all kinds of naked sexy fun stuff. And in this forum you can share the results of your editing with other like minded perverts.

So here’s an idea I’ve been harboring, hopefully a compromise that all parties involved can live with. What do you guys think? @VHTV @jabbath1987 @kaya and others

Premium subscribers can watch thousands of hour long sex videos in the archive, all day long if they want to. Is there a reason why they shouldn’t be able to see, like, a twenty minute long edit of those? Well there is a section of this forum that only Premium subscribers have access to, the Premium Lounge. It is well hidden. You have to click on “all categories” to even see it exists. And only if you’re subscribed. We could have a topic there, Premium Content for Premium Subscribers, where people could legitimately post stuff that is just to good for the public.

And then, because nobody ever really looks into the Premium Lounge, when you have uploaded something good, it should be ok to post a link to that premium post in the appropriate Apartment or General Discussion. And maybe a shorter excerpt of that video, like a trailer. As an incentive for people to get a subscrption. When you’ve edited a longer video it’s really not much effort to create a shorter preview.

Does that sound like a viable plan?

4 Likes

Personally I like the idea. :+1:

2 Likes

Makes sense! The only thing that may be challenging there is possible piracy (on main site we can track who downloads videos, not sure how it works out here). So we will need @VHTV feedback :sunglasses::point_right:

2 Likes

Sure, there’s always some piracy.

On the main site you can track who downloads the archive videos, but I don’t think you can track who makes recordings of archive videos with screen capturing tools. I have to confess that’s how I got the footage for my Nina and Kira edit.

But you have to remember that, simply through the upload filesize limit, forum videos are always somewhat limited in length and quality. I talk about 20 minute edits because, in my experience, that’s about the limit I could do with a somewhat reasonable video quality. And it’s a good video length to jerk off to. :laughing:#

And the idea isn’t to just record and post lots of 20 minute fuck scenes from a single camera. Why would premium subscribers go through that trouble if they can simply post an archive request and revisit the hour long full quality version at any time?

Making longer video edits, at least the kind I’d like to do, takes some time and effort and I doubt there’s ever going to be enough of those videos for some piracy to seriously undermine VHTV’s business prospects. And when there’s logos in those pirated videos, people on the outside at least get to know where the good stuff comes from…

4 Likes

And VHTV has already stated that it is not bothered too much by piracy (Carlos… X).

5 Likes

:gem: Premium Lounge is at your disposal

I’ve raised the security settings to allow TL3 & TL4 Forum members to access it no matter if they have active premium subscription. That way one could access the hidden content by becoming an active member of VHTV Community

7 Likes

Do you mean this place?? :face_with_monocle: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey where have you been? I was missing you a lot :sob: :sob: :sob: worried

2 Likes

love it , this forum wouldnt be the same without you, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Illegitimi non Carborundum :wink: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you so much.

And here we go!
https://forum.voyeur-house.tv/t/premium-content-for-premium-subscribers/34190?u=julio137347

3 Likes