Yuneska & Radu

It’s also possible that he wasn’t ready to do anything at that moment.

i thought joanna was single since she is always naked in front of radu :joy:

also what you say is true…everyone keeps saying that nothing could ever go down between Radu and Joanna but so much has already happened with them. some of it when Yuneska was nowhere to be found (like when he fingered her behind the counter). Its not a matter of IF but WHEN? When Yuneska is not around. She has to go away completely or atleast disappear for a long enough period of time for opportunity to go down. And with the two of them alone in that apartment things are sure to happen. They will either go all the way or come extremely close to it. Yuneska never leaves them alone in a room for too long she is either in there with them or coming in shortly after. Joanna is very concientious, always looking up at Yuneska and being careful about how physical she gets with Radu. Remember the last time Radu crossd a line? Yuneska damn near had a heart attack, a stroke and a panic attack all at once…they had to take her in bedroom to calm her down. So unless and until she can somehow go away for awhile these two will contintue playing the “strickly friends” card.

what a woman…Joanna :tired_face:

5 Likes

Why don’t Y and R help Joanna to find a good man ? Let’s go a take over bid ! I’am candidate

2 Likes

6 Likes

she stay shaking that ass in front of him

7 Likes

Will Joanna call ostracized man or dj Kahlied for coming at Y and R ?
Or both men : dj and captain Caruso

I think nothing will happen because Y and R , Joanna are tired of last night party yesterday

Cameras Y and R not working

1 Like

Why the yneska camera was cut off

2 Likes

this is all im seeing

4 Likes

Smart Ass Butthead GIF

7 Likes

What’s happening? Cams are off

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

2 Likes

Captain Carusso cutted the cams off . Joanna gang banged in ghost room by dj Kahlied and captain Carusso . Ostracized men attempted but he has been tied by them

2 Likes

its crazy but i got this strong feeling that Joanna is fucking and thats why they cut the cams…probably a threesome with Radu and Yuneska…she was rubbing her pussy through her panties while in bed with Radu just before they went out :thinking:

3 Likes

I don’t think Joanna was playing with her self but Radu on the other hand had just started playing Mafia 3 on his Playstation

This is the last image I can get from their feed and the closest Jo got to touching herself was picking her panties out of her pussy. Not the most sexual act :sweat_smile: And Yuneska was in the shower so I don’t think she pulled the plug

6 Likes

this nigga so dumb he the type to believe it if YHTV called him over the phone and said…“oh no worries sir we would never cut the cameras ourselves to hide anything from you…infact we’re just over updating shit for the betterment of your experience”…he would then upload the voicemail and say “see i got proof”…fucking clueless :smile:

1 Like

its all good yall :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like