Yuneska & Radu

1 Like

What a stupid statement he’s a grown man none of us here have any control over what he takes if you have a problem speak to VHTV about it

2 Likes

He is not doing anything bad. Pretty sure he will fall as___p soon. But I hope he fucks the girl before :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I’m sorry because you didn’t understand s__t about what I wanted to say…(it wasn’t an insult to anyone)

Well, the girl has told him several times that she doesn’t want anything from him. Even Anna didn’t even want to be touched by him.

Im pretty sure calling someone a mindless kid means the same in any language :joy:

and it’s true this I said it I take all responsibility but I didn’t think to create a drama and especially I didn’t think to argue with you…

1 Like

Snoop Dogg Reaction GIF

2 Likes

Too many guys

1 Like

Who’s the little chick in the middle? Brown/black hair. She is very very hot! Also, looks familiar? :fire: :fire: :fire:

7 Likes

Thats anna alexs’s girlfriend

2 Likes

Thanks much!

Now, which one is Alex? LOL

1 Like

He’s not there if you do a search you will find a lot they have been around for years

1 Like

Thanks again. I thought I have seen Anna before. I usually don’t forget a girl that hot. WOW

1 Like

Yea she’s hot and really dirty the best combination :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

The last of “The Wild Bunch”! :wink: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

14 Likes

New location new opportunity for nothing to happen

6 Likes

I dont think anyone who is a regular viewer was expecting anything to happen. They choose to use the clickbait only tactic right from the start. Also Anna has changed a lot she’s not what she used to be

3 Likes

How nice it would be a show with the 3 of them

5 Likes