Yuneska & Radu

At least they seem to choose for each other and not the Boss’s orders.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Looks like a walk out. Am I mistaken?

2 Likes

I try to make a survey, I’m curious to know what you think you read the forum and look at this apartment! vote as at “Big Brother”, for those who know him …

Vote who you would like to stay in the house

• photo 1 Katerina
  • photo 2 Yuneska
  • photo 3 Angelique
  • photo 4 Joanna
  • photo 5 Rayna
0 voters
1 Like

Same thing for boys

• photo 1 Neil
  • photo 2 Radu
  • photo 3 Pepe
0 voters
1 Like

Yep another s__t show from this realm it’s not the first and it wont be the last as long as yuneska is pulling the strings if anybody should be leaving it should be joanna as she is contributing fuck all but she’s yuneskas friend so that say’s it all maybe the manager will wake up and smell the coffee before it’s too late but i doubt it :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Well for now I would say that the survey speaks clearly … the less voted ones are the ones who will be sure will remain.
I would say that the managers of this location are working as opposed to how it should, or am I wrong :thinking:

2 Likes

I messed up that vote I guess I wouldn’t have just picked one

Angelique and Neil are gone, history. No point mentioning them…

5 Likes

Well, also Katerina Rayna and Pepe Are Gone, mine was only a survey to observe the tastes of the viewer, and consequently understand according to what the managers decide, who goes and who is left … :person_shrugging: :wink:

1 Like

Rayna was the one I watched the most. Such a loss. As was Angelique. Now off my watch list.

4 Likes

Maybe you shouldn’t rush with conclusions and wait to see what’s happening. Better to be surprised than disappointed…

1 Like

Rayna & Pepe left for some business. They most likely will be back. But don’t shoot the messanger if not true :joy::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Yo jabs i messaged you about this place?

I do not have any more to tell about that place.

2 Likes

Some cross words being spoken in the bedroom to Rayna.

1 Like

Crosswords? She needs to solve them? :joy:

2 Likes

He is back :eyes: :grinning:

9 Likes

Lets wash the evidence away :eyes:

Brief Waterfight

5 Likes