Your Top 5 Apartments

it has less aim than a fairground shotgun.

Fabio Blanco is better

God i hate soccer. :-1:

that you like ballet?

Sorry guys i think its a boring sport. Dont get pissed about it. I just like better sports. :kissing_heart:

No i like ice hockey, basketball, american football you know better sports. Sports that is not for pussies, like soccer is for pussies. :grin:

Checking the archive doesnā€™t count ahah

I donā€™t remember the last time I saw something interesting on the sex field happening there besides the sex castings. Perhaps only when they were on vacations

world cup football GIF by Dan Leydon

2 Likes

what is ā€œsex castingsā€? sorry to be so uninformedā€¦

Just a thought for the participants, how about giving your feedback like some do, bet that might get you further up the polls if you showed interest in what your viewers think.

I like this forum, itā€™s a fun. But as a participant I would stay as far away from it as possible :rofl:

The voting is over and i congratulate Mira & Henry with being the most popular placeā€¦ even after 4 years of participation they still manage to entertain us the mostā€¦

Of course this pol is only a snapshot in time. An apartment which would have some great parties next month would probably end up a lot higher in a poll afterwards. Even if we would do a poll right now it would differ from this one.

Perhaps it is a nice idea to do a poll at the start of each month with the question what were your top apartments last month?

For now i thank everyone for voting and i look forward to the Halloween pollā€¦ Let the shivers start!

Marla & Hector sind immer real. Keine Show. Eben immer echt. Wie im richtigen Leben. Das kann auch manchmal langweilig sein. :wink: