You must have seen

watch out your bicycles - something to learn to protect yourself from thieves :bike:

4 Likes

ROBO MOVES :robot:

4 Likes

Another masterpiece from the art scene…

5 Likes

You must have “heard” would probably be more appropriate here, although her open-mouth reacion is definitely worth seeing…

Sound: The artist creates a melodic, spherical techno sound live with a kind of synthesizer and electronic drums and integrates a kind of air noise with his mouth. In between, he accompanies the sound with his soft singing voice.

3 Likes

I was expecting her to jump through the window and yell, “Boo!” So realistic!

1 Like

Behind the scenes of John Wick’s bike fight…

5 Likes

Thank you for that insight the green screen wins again, Cheers

4 Likes

Now, that is one looong train. Pacific Union Train - Mojave Desert.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Which way do you see it?

4 Likes

5 Likes

Thank you for this amazing footage. If anyone else is wondering how the loco’s could haul such a long train the answer is Also each connection between the carriages has a big spring of sorts. So when the locomotive starts pulling it doesn’t just pull all the carriages at once, it starts each carriage moving one by one. So the effective weight getting things moving at any given time is only a few carriages, the others have already been given momentum and the others behind haven’t started moving. It is also reported that it takes about 30 minutes for this train to pass by.

5 Likes

You are very welcome.
:+1:

5 Likes

That’s incredible! It must have taken him years to do that using spaghettini or Fedelini or maybe even angel’s hair. It’s hard to tell. There are lots of different thin spaghettis. Amazing!

1 Like

5 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

That’s all very well if your legs (if you have any in the first place) can support your weight. In my case as I don’t, if my wheelchair did that to me, I think I would be sent flying half a mile up the road!!!

Animation Flying GIF by K_TcH1

3 Likes

A mesmerizing murmuration by a flock of sandpipers shimmering over the shoreline.

6 Likes