You must have seen

oy yes it does and you wanna try looking at it after 4 double whiskies , nigh on sent me dzzy and nearly fell out of my chair :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Well now that really IS extraordinary.
:thinking: :confused: :confounded:
Mindbending might be another word for it!

2 Likes

Heavenly Road of the Pamirs

High in the Kunlun Mountains of China lies the 600-turn Panlong Road.

It was built on the site of an older road, a section of the ancient Silk Road. Initially, the path was built for local residents to make their life easier: getting from the mountainous regions of China to large cities is very difficult.

However, the Sky Road has become a local attraction: on the 75 kilometers of the road that Panlong occupies, there are more than 600 turns, and very sharp ones: most of them are 180 degrees, there are also turns of 270 degrees.

7 Likes

Looks fun to drive. They should do Hill Climb races there…

3 Likes

You must have seen…that the legendary guitarist Robert Fripp of King Crimson now has opened his very own OnlyFans channel.

(Now that you have seen it, one question remains…Can you usee it? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:)

6 Likes

Se podría hacer un concurso parecido entre los participantes de VHTV. Hay unos cuantos que fácilmente clasificarían sin pestañear :laughing:

6 Likes

Vladimir Shmondenko, 26, is a Ukrainian body lifter who started lifting weights in 2016.

Born on a cattle farm near the tiny village of Krishtopovka in 1999, he became fascinated by American bodybuilder videos after the village got internet.

He created his own gym using wood, bricks, and Soviet-era tractor parts.

At the age of 15, Vladimir ate seven meals of cottage cheese and eggs a day and was ridiculed by classmates for bringing tubs of oatmeal into school

and this is his hobby :clown_face:

6 Likes

ive seen loads of his clips on F,B hes one strong MOFO

5 Likes

next level in drawing art

7 Likes

he is fun to watch!

4 Likes

Art on the rocks…

I would avise going full screen to get rid of those annoying picture pannels each side of the video itself…

7 Likes

6 Likes

very clever and original :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

even in a terrible war there are some cute and touching moments!

This boy with a flag in his hands meets Ukrainian pilots. One day, a helicopter landed near his home, and a soldier handed the c___d a package

How could you not be moved?

8 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

There seems to be no end to some people’s talents. That is amazing.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I would like an instant Big Mac… Really. I have to do that in the near future somehow. :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like