You must have seen

That’s Ok. I don’t believe in religion, but I believe in what that video has to say. Religion is from man. It’s just another way to control the populace.

It’s been many years since I downloaded or watched this video. I’m deaf now and can’t hear the song and don’t remember what it was. I’ll post it in that topic on your recommendation. Thanks.

1 Like

2 Likes

When the Terminator is chasing you

1 Like

Some people have already unlocked their Matrix skills.

1 Like

This certainly brought a smile to my face.

2 Likes
1 Like

@irene_voda, I don’t understand how anyone could be angry about that video. Could you explain? :question: :question:

1 Like

This is very creative and a great entertainment!

1 Like

there are some older ones, also how it all started…

1 Like
1 Like

OMG!!! They are without question THE most incredible, amazing instruments I have ever seen. I just wish to God I could hear them. :cry:

1 Like

When you look at the guitars without sound, it looks considerably more spectacular than it sounds. But the idea, the technology and how it looks visually is definetily spectacular.

1 Like

the machines are also available as real versions …

1 Like

The idea, the creativeness, the ingenuity, technology all make it look spectacular.

The other instrument is truly unbelievable, and the funny part is he catches all those damn balls!!!
:laughing: :laughing:

With the “ball band”, the timing is particularly fascinating. It’s a matter of hundredths of a second that are precisely coordinated with each other. Unbelievable. Surely it’s programmed with software.

oh wow, I had overlooked that at the time: intel replicated pipe dream for real!
oh dear, i feel sorry for the one who has to collect the balls afterwards

1 Like

I didn’t know there was an opposite.

Deja-Vu is the feeling of having been in a specific situation or setting before. Jamais-Vu is the reverse. It is the feeling of seeing or sensing something for the first time, despite knowing that it’s not the first time.

1 Like

Ok, I think I found the place for this. It’s from Elton John’s diary of 1973.

Got up. Cleaned the house. Watched football on TV. Wrote Candle In the Wind. Went to London. Bought a Rolls-Royce. Ringo Starr came for dinner.

In other words, just another day :smile:

1 Like

kitty is a killer

1 Like