You must have seen

Some weeks ago, I posted a picture of the train going through that building. It’s really cool to see it in action. Plus, the track changes are amazing! Thanks. :+1::+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Ever seen frozen waves.

Ever seen frozen waves

5 Likes

4 Likes

main-qimg-9ac454509ae85197aaf77b6307a4849a-lq

6 Likes

That’s a lovely picture and on my screen the colours are lovely and vibrant (as I assume they are on yours (?)). One question though and this is more a technical one than anything…

Are you (or anyone else) seeing any ‘banding’ - unnatural lines - around the sun?

On my screen I do see some. I just want to make sure it is just my screen. It’s a rather new laptop, purchased only a few months ago and I am sensing a few display issues with it.

2 Likes

I can confirm this and it is due to the picture quality. Compare the following image version. The color gradient looks better there, although not perfect.

3 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate this greatly. Maybe my screen isn’t quite as much to ‘blame’ as I had thought, for some recent rather odd looking images (not all of which have which have been on this or the main site).

2 Likes

Whether there are longer videos is beyond my knowledge. But if you want to see more content from the artist, you can find him on insta at the following link:

https://www.instagram.com/rendi_tatalede/

2 Likes

Granada, Spain.

This is such a beautiful picture I felt it should look better than the original posted above. So, I enhanced it a bit and enlarged it.

The original is 512 x 640. The enhanced version is 1538 x 1920. Compare them and let me know what you think.

5 Likes

Yes, I see some circles around the sun when I enlarge it. I agree with Crossmyway.

The resolution of the picture I posted is very small (602 x 452). Whenever you enlarge a picture past it’s actual resolution, you’re likely to see distortions of one type or another.

Crossmyway’s picture is much bigger (1920 x 1200), full HD, so it looks much better on your screen.

Do you have a 17 in (43.18 cm) screen? If so, it’s probably 1920 x 1080 (1080p), which is full HD.

Strange cloud on the I-40 highway.

Strange cloud on the I-40 highway

3 Likes

main-qimg-7e10684c95ec9a07b1ca1a55f2bae57f-lq

5 Likes

There really is a statistic for everything… :rofl:

Average Number of Sexual Partners by Country 2024:

source, If you want to know where your country ranks:
https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-number-of-sexual-partners-by-country

3 Likes

Lol, Turkey has the darkest colour on that map. I bet that’s only valid for men

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

3 Likes

The enhanced image of Granada in my opinion looks better thanks

2 Likes

Thank you JonR. Until today I didn’t know that snakes could climb trees. Cheers

1 Like

4 Likes

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

2 Likes

can you imagine sitting near that lake doing a bit of fishing and that cloud formation comes rolling in , first thought would be fuck its a spaceship ?
2nd thought would be ,= i hope the dont abduct me !
3 rd thought would be , shit am i going to get my butt probed :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes