Yan & Evelyn

They are more about both being very c___dish and Yan not knowing how to take care of a woman. When you get older, you know how women work and how to deal with problems with them

Evelyn a telefonhoz és a hajkeféhez jobban ragaszkodik mint Yan-hoz

I think they are, the way he treats her any girl would be

like i said before when they was cuddling before she left no one said anything now its all drama right because no one posted the kissing and cuddling :man_shrugging::rofl:

must be boring on the website tonight then huh :rofl:

When someone constantly talks about having sex and not everything else, girls often don’t really want to have sex

The constant jing a ling of his cock everywhere surely is a turn off for her

azĂ©rt gondolj bele alig beteszi a lĂĄbĂĄt mĂ©g puszit sem kap de Yan mĂĄr szexelni akar, te ennek örĂŒlnĂ©l? plĂĄne ugy hogy vendĂ©g is van

Now he is angry because he doesn’t get what he wants. Evelyn is not like other girls here who only do it for more viewers but I think she has sex when she feels like it and not just for viewers. I think she will be more interesting then. if you want to see someone having sex without feelings, there are several other apartments

Evelyn nem is akar szexelni Yannal .

I think she still has her period

Where is yan?

Do you mean that Yan’s cock is too big for her? I have seen her squirting everywhere though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

lefekĂŒdt hogy megjött Evelyn

Ƒ csak akkor menstruĂĄl ha kamerĂĄkkal an körƱlvĂ©ve.

But as I said, we can only guess how everything is when we don’t understand the language and then there are probably 100 different opinions about what happens in the apartment.

Only Yan and Evelyn know, and as long as they don’t write about how everything is, we’ll have to guess

nekem egy vĂĄgyam van lĂĄtni Evelynt egy lĂĄnnyal :slight_smile:

evelyn is on the couch.

do you mean yan is in bed?

if that’s karina why is no one asking where is kevin :thinking::rofl: