Yan & Evelyn

Guests are visiting.

1 Like

I ask for a man for the stunning Estelle. And it looks like she has two :stuck_out_tongue: they listened. Hopefully, a hook-up heart_eyes:

Thought, that was Alec brother for a second :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

она уже сняла штаны

2 Likes

Oh yeah … Estelle :slight_smile:

Who would think of leaving two silly c___dren alone in their apartment? If nothing bad happens, it’s a matter of luck! The script is written tonight and the protagonist is Evelyn with the silly boy in the white t-shirt, unfortunately Estelle doesn’t like the other boy and the boy in the white t-shirt goes after Evelyn and she lets herself be… I think that there has already been a fleeting kiss on the mouth…on the other hand I would be happy because Yan fucked the other girl in front of Evelyn.

1 Like

Hope Estelle will do something with one of the guys, Girl is just gorgeous

مرحبا ايفلين اليوم انتي سعيده

1 Like

These two girls may be very pretty but they are also the most boring girls I’ve seen in a long time! They do absolutely nothing! Your cell phone, your cell phone and nothing else!

1 Like

The guy in the white t-shirt and Evelyn left the apartment for a few minutes to “make out” off camera! Painful!

1 Like

I think Estelle is the hottest girl I ever seen in VH, Wonder if she will ever do anything on cams

يجب من ادارة البرنامج ارشادهم لعمل ممتع لكي نستمتع نحن ايضا

Yeah, she’s smoking now

2 Likes

So you’ve seen very few…but for everyone’s taste the colors…they seem to me like two boring posh girls

1 Like

نعم فتاتين مذهلتين ولاكن لا يعملون شي مذهل

neither do you :wink:

1 Like

وانت ايضا ما ذا فعلت