Whitewave

I must be missing something because I had already checked the Wiki a few days ago, and couldn’t find any usernames anywhere in it.

I wasn’t looking for Whitewave because you had already said you hadn’t added her, but I did just now look for Amelie and Lucas and couldn’t find their username anywhere. I wouldn’t think they’d be listed under Pets, Friends or Guests, and aside from Amelie and Lucas, there’s no other place to look.

3 Likes

I think there has been some confusion here, participants usernames for other websites will not be posted on the forum unless the participants post it themselves or have given written permission for it to be shared by others

3 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

fox no whitewave

4 Likes

fox no whitewave :laughing:

2 Likes

I think you’re right. I was only ever referring to their VHTV usernames.

8 Likes

For a single girl who has done very little in the last 24 hours other than eat, sleep and bathe, I would say she has done well to get 70 odd posts.

1 Like

When she has a bf, we may name him Whitewhale, so Whitewave will be riding Whitewhale, so poetic :face_holding_back_tears:

11 Likes

And if there are three girls you can name them “Three Sisters” which is also a wave phenomen :joy::kissing_heart:

6 Likes

6 Likes

What about tide pool? Then she can fill all of his orifices with her liquid.

Water Crashing GIF by Monterey Bay Aquarium

4 Likes

3 Likes

clip

4 Likes

Webcamming?

4 Likes

She brought no luggage and I get the feeling she is giving her technical camming advice sadly.

2 Likes

Hopefully not another place with webcamming :astonished:

5 Likes