Which 3 apartments do you prefer?

You go first!

1 Like

The best apartments are those that satisfy everyone’s needs and pleasures. Very subjective topic

2 Likes

Fully agree this is subjective and I won’t cast any votes here or name apartments. People here knowing me for longer know what I like and I will leave it as that :wink:

A subjective topic on a forum? Well it’s a good job we don’t already have some of them on here already :joy::joy:

1 Like

In der Tat kann das nur eine sehr subjektive Meinung sein. Im Moment sind meine Favoriten:

1. Xavier & Fox
  2. Starlight House
  3. Tonk
4 Likes

Of course it is but as the topic below suggests it doesn’t normally stop people from doing it…

3 Likes

I know these a little depending on taste but there are many apartments and for my part at the moment I only have two that I look at a lot the rest I don’t really know

i like tonk :heart_eyes:

Eigentlich muss ich fairerweise sagen sind Cinderella,Kerri die Nr.1, wenn nur nicht dieser Störenfried laufend auftauchen würde. Er verdirbt mir wirklich den Spass an dieser Wohnung

You’re right, it is subjective, so are Best Boobs, Best Smiles, and I’m sure I’m leaving out a couple. And it baffles me why people seem reluctant to leave a few apt topics in this topic. Do they think they’re giving away state’s secrets.

‘Subjective’ is not a bad thing. It simply means what you think, what you feel. God knows none of you are afraid to post what you think or feel anywhere else on the forum (some more than others, unfortunately), so what’s different about this topic?

1 Like

I completely agree with you, I haven’t listed any apartments myself as I currently don’t have any preferences at all, I just currently watch little bits of whatever is in the preview bar as no apartment or person actually interests me at the moment

1 Like

the aim of the subject was not to criticize only to give an opinion without being mean I didn’t think anything bad by spanking this subject

1 Like

for my part I love tonk’s apartment and also that of el monstro and fisa even if in apartment it lacks a bit of variety :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Those were the flats with lots of webcamming where you love … :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

I prefer 7 apartments

Philippa
Cinderella, Kerri
Flora
Queen
Ally, Lely Mult (with ARI !)
Verh & Nizik (with TEA MINT !)
Katori

2 Likes

I’m sorry, it wasn’t my intention to be rude.

So there’s my top 3 apartments: Queen, Flora, Edrym&Roza

1 Like

not tonk :o

1 Like

for me ,in no order lisbet ,fox and medea ,also if i can have a 4th it would be flora ,but this is a hard one to reply to ,i have more then 3 that i like ,i now got to update this a 5th is on my list and that would be Harmony

1 Like

all lovely girls ,but why no Fox

2 Likes

Because - as other forum members have already pointed out - it is a subjective matter. Ryry and Fox are without a doubt adorable girls, but only the girls on my list currently have that certain something special (for me!) that I couldn’t resist. :wink:

3 Likes